DECEMBER CHALLENGE

Lol I tend to eat less from Monday onwards, I'm looking forward to Xmas but will be glad when its over and there's less temptation around!

Ive purposely not bought any sweets yet as when i do I eat them lol so no temptation and ive told ppl not to buy me any for xmas either

we have underfloor heating which screws them up, so if someone moves them they read a different amount. so it used to be wed morning official weigh in = evening weigh in plus one pound, but many moons ago it used to be evening weekend -4lb = wednesday morning official weigh in. And some dick keeps moving them so now they're next to useless. :/

Lol everything is brought and locked in our garage, some of it is even in my husbands wardrobe and I'm not allowed in there because of Xmas presents!! I imagine I will get chocolates, as everyone knows how much I love it, and lets face it I'm not going to say no to it lol

It's the stacks of things in tesco that get me drooling. i do a big shop online but sometimes i pick up stuff in the express one near me that the big tesco doesn't stock, and i come face to face with giant stacks of salt and vinegar pringles and GOD I WANT THEM!
Lol I have to pass a Tesco Express on my way to and from WI and I always end up in there on the way home!! It's next to a chippy as well! It's just plain dangerous!!

we've had loads of treats in for ages and they haven't bothered me but I think we're getting too close to Christmas and I'm relaxing, last year I was desperately trying to get to target whereas this year I'm not so finding it a lot harder to stay on track.

I really want some crisps, but going to hold off until Christmas day/boxing day/new years... one of those off plan days I'll have some nice crisps and try and stear clear before then. I've only lost 2 stone on slimming world and can see myself gaining that in these 3 weeks if I'm not careful

Its so damn hard isnt it - the torture we put ourselves through. I think im just gonna take one day at a time and yes ill become and addictive serial weigher

I'm going to try and stay on plan when I can. My problem seems to be if I go off plan for one day I never seem to get back on plan until I've had the shock of WI!

I'm usually okay, if I have an off plan day for whatever reason I have no problems getting back on, I think it's literally because I've got it in my head that it's Christmas, if it were my Birthday I'd happily have what I wanted that day and then be straight back on, but Christmas lasts a whole month :p haha
Hopefully if I manage to stay on track this week then I can pig out over Christmas and not feel guilty about it.

Lol yes and I think we all have some of that when we WI after new year!! :)

Ooh, I've got some awesome things planned: xmas eve - mum's sticky toffee puddings (ZOMG) xmas day - champagne, "italian hot chocolate", stuffing, pigs in blankets, bread sauce, cranberry sauce, xmas pudding, my fig red wine and honey cake (instead of an xmas cake), probably chocolate too... 28th (birthday): definately toad in the hole, maybe ice cream sundae from the amazing ice cream shop. Haha. I'll gain a stone these two weeks! Oh and I am TOTALLY having a Christmas dinner sandwich on WHITE bread... oooh.. yummy.

Hi guys just got back from weigh in and I lost 5!!! I'm so made up, so I'm going to change my target to 6 now as I will then get my stone award, so 1 pound to go!!! Good luck every one xxx

weighed in this morning and lost 1.5lbs... not too bad seeing as ive had 2 large choccy bars and a takeaway curry :)
2lbs next monday would be the best christmas pressie :D

Food at xmas isn't going to make me put on...but it will be all the alcohol. compounded by me foolishly booking 10 days off work after ive worked my xmas shifts...seems like a good idea but all it is is every night going to a house party/meal/club and mopping up the leftover booze that everyone is sick of.

Fingers crossed to everyone for WI this week!! great losses so far :)

Back