December starters?

DillyDee

Hello, are there any December starters out there?! I didn't want to wait until after Christmas, so am starting this week. Am excited but apprehensive about it! Have read a few posts and have been motivated by the successes I've seen - here's hoping I'll be reporting my own losses within the next few weeks!

WELCOME Dilly Dee

Just the fact you have made the decision to start before Christmas indicates that your head is in the right place for LL.
If you had waited until after Christmas you probably couldn't have seen a LLC until Jan, may have had to wait to start in FEB as I did last year. By that time you may have had another stone to lose.
Congratulations - I'm sure you'll do well.
Good luck. Keep in touch on here. xxx

:welcome:

Well done you!!! You are totally in the right frame of mind for LL and I bet we see lots of weight losses from you before Jan comes round. Instead of piling on the lbs during christmas youll be shredding them Well Done you! Let us know how you get on

Thanks for all your positive comments :) On day 2 now and still trying to get used to the shakes and soups. Had tomato soup for tea though and that was the best yet! I know that the first 3 days can be the hardest, so I'm looking forward to next week when my body has got used to Lighter Life!

Off for my pop-in tomorrow so have my fingers crossed for a loss!

hey im a december starter :)
i have just posted a thread. i hope it is successful like before. i hope for people to join and lose as much of their desired weight. they can share their stories and recieve tips from me and other members of this six week challenge. feel free to join

Back