DecemberBride2008 Diary

DecemberBride2008

Needs to succeed
Hi Everyone

I started CD, but only managed to do it for 2 weeks, until I had to stop because the shakes and soups turned on me, and I couldn't stomach them anymore.

I have decided to start WW, as I have over 2 stone to lose :( before I go wedding dress shopping :)

So far today, I have had a bowl of rice krispies, and I made a WW bacon and mushroom risotto. I had the risotto with 2 slices of garlic bread and a teaspoon of parmesan.

Any advice or suggestions, are very welcome :)

Hope to speak to you all soon

xx

Hi Carol
It's a great group on here so any questions just fire away!
When are you getting married? I love weddings, how exciting!
Are you going to classes or doing it at home?
Best of luck with it all look forward to chatting more.
xx

Forgive me I'm having another dippy moment :crazy:, I've just looked at your username and obviously you're getting married in Dec 2008, so you can scrap that question I asked!

Thanks for the welcome nails :)

I'm getting married 06/12/2008 :)

I'm doing WW at home, but I'm going to see how I get on, and maybe start the classes if I dont do very well.

xx

Look forward to hearing how you get on. Remember any questions just give us a shout :)
xx

Hello! Welcome to our WW gang.

Theres a few of us doing it by ourselves and the rest go to classes.

Whatever way you decide, good luck. look forward to hearing how youre getting on, and just shout if you need help :)

Sorry gang, but here come the questions lol

I've got a really sweet tooth, and was wondering what biscuits are the lowest in points?

I've just had a Go Ahead Caramel crunch bar, but I can't find how many points it is in my shopping guide book.

Thanks in advance
xx

Hi everyone

Today has gone well so far.

Breakfast
Rice Krispies and Milk

Lunch
1 Wholemeal Pitta Bread
Chicken
Salad

Snack
Go Ahead Caramel Bar

Dinner
Salmon
Broccoli
Carrots
Green Beans

Dessert
1 meringue nest
Strawberries
Raspberries

I've just been speaking to my finance, and we may be going to the Carribean in December, so even more reason to be good and lose weight :)

How is everyone else getting?

P.S A Go Ahead Caramel bar has 3.3g fat and 105 kcals. How many points is it?

xx

Have you tried Alpen Bars? Theyre gorgeous and from memory are only 1 or at most 1.5 points each. The chocolate ones are brilliant

I popped to Tesco this afternoon (with my calculator....lol) i got some of the chocolate and orange ones and yes theyre only 1 point. Can wait to try one :D (oh meant to say they need to be Alpen light)

I am an awful snacker - cant possibly have a cup of coffee or tea without a wee something! I love these:-
Fun size crunchie - 1.5pts
Fun size buttons - 1.5 pts
Iced Gems - 1.5 pts
M&S baked crisps - 1.5pts
French Fries - 1.5pts
1 packet of Tesco melba toast and 2 low low cheese triangles - 2 points

Ax

Back