DecemberBride2008 - Wedding is getting closer!

Morning Carol how you doing today hun? well at least you can drive, im still yet to send my provisional off lol! i bet the more you do it the more confidense you will get and in 6 months time wont know why you were so nervous about it :)
Have you been swimming again today or going?

Morning everyone

I had another good day yesterday, but didn't go swimming, because my brother came over, and then H2B and I had to go and buy some sand and cement so that we can finish the raised flower beds in the garden.

To make up for not going swimming last night, I came to work early this morning, and went for a walk. It was a bit breezy on the seafront, but it was very refreshing. I'm going swimming tonight, and am going to try and do some more lengths than on Monday, so I'm going to aim for 30.

Speak soon
xx

aww the walk on the beach sounds nice Carol! I cant wait to go on holiday so i can do that again. Well thats if dh lets me lol!

Lovely. I'm taking my puppy to the seaside next week to see if he likes the water. He's fallen in the river a couple of times but it's not quite the same lol.

Looking forward to walking on the beach.

Good Morning

I had another good day yesterday food wise, but am very tired today. I didn't manage to go swimming, because the evening just dissapeared. I have no idea what I did, but before I knew it, it was 8pm, and too late to go swimming.

I'm meeting my mum and nan for lunch today, so that will be nice.

We got a quote for the florist for the flowers for our wedding. It's so exciting! For as long as I can remember (as must of you know, us girls have been planning our weddings since we were tiny) I have always wanted deep red roses as my wedding flower, and guess what, I get to have them :p. We budgeted £600 (a mad amount I know, but flowers are really expensive) for all the flowers, including church and reception flowers, and our quote came in at just over £400, so H2B is a very happy bunny!! :D

I recently made a month by month to do list, it's mad, no body told me that there was so much to do when organising a wedding lol I'm sure we'll get there, well, we ahve to, because we have less than 5 months to go :D

I don't want to scare you all, but the closer my wedding gets, the closer it will be to Christmas!!!!

xx

Oh and on that bright and sunny note :p lol .... I bet your getting all excited! im getting very scared lol ....
Id love to get married ... maybe one day.....
Hope your having a good day so far and well done on the flowers! does that now mean you get £200 to spend on other things ;) lol

Ooops, looks like I've been missing for a few days :eek:

I'm still doing ok though. My cupboards and fridge are a bit empty, but that's because it's getting to the end of the month.

I made a sausage casserole type thing yesterday, with tinned chopped tomatoes, onion, garlic, sausages, sun-dried tomatoes and chick peas. It was really nice, and quite filling.

My exercise isn't going very well, I have done some swimming, and have been walking most days, but other than that. I have been very lazy.

Wedding plans seem to be taking over at the moment. On the weekend, we chose the mens suits, chose and bought our wedding rings and have nearly finished our invitations. The inviations need to go out in August, because we have a number of people coming from abroad (hopefully!). I also want to get them out, before people start thinking about work christmas parties.

Hope you are all ok.

xx

Ohh its all so exciting for you!!

Keep up the good work you sound as if your in the zone :character00116:

Ooops, looks like I've been missing for a few days :eek:

I'm still doing ok though. My cupboards and fridge are a bit empty, but that's because it's getting to the end of the month.

I made a sausage casserole type thing yesterday, with tinned chopped tomatoes, onion, garlic, sausages, sun-dried tomatoes and chick peas. It was really nice, and quite filling.

My exercise isn't going very well, I have done some swimming, and have been walking most days, but other than that. I have been very lazy.

Wedding plans seem to be taking over at the moment. On the weekend, we chose the mens suits, chose and bought our wedding rings and have nearly finished our invitations. The inviations need to go out in August, because we have a number of people coming from abroad (hopefully!). I also want to get them out, before people start thinking about work christmas parties.

Hope you are all ok.

xx

Ooooh, it all sounds quite exciting!!

The sausage casserole sounds lovely, i may have to do that one myself! I'm not really one for making my dinners, more heating my WW meals in the microwave. At 19, i really should be cooking more lol. Trouble is, i would cook at the same time as my nan then i would end up wanting what they have!!

Bumping this up chick!!x

Back