DecemberBride2008 - Wedding is getting closer!

aww take the compliment and enjoy it, id be dancing on air if someone said i looked thinner lol!
Youl stay on track hun as its important to you to do so as your getting married!

Bloody hell Carole 3lbs! Well done you!

Yay well done :) ... 3lbs is great ... sooo have you picked a name for the kitty yet? I love kittens they are so comical and such time wasters! lol
Weve just got a big bruiser of a choc lab! lol

have a great week i bet you feel like your on cloud nine now! specially after the compliment! xx

3lbs - well done you! Don't beat yourself up over the swimming although exercise is good for you.

You've had a great loss minus the swimming so just imagine how well you'll do this week WITH the swimming :)

Thanks for the replies :)

The kitten doesn't have a name yet. The lady next door works at the vets, and said she thinks it's a girl, but isn't 100% sure, so we have to wait another week, and check again. At the moment, it's just being called 'the little one' lol

I am chuffed with the loss, just hope I can keep it off. I think I'll feel better if I do some exercise. I'm sure when I get to the pool, and have to try and get into my swimming costume it will be a different story! :cry:

For breakfast this morning, I had Shredded Wheat, I'd never realised before, how boring it tastes! Think I'll go back to my Special K and Porridge.

xx

Morning everyone

Guess who went swimming yesterday. That's right, it was me, I did 24 lenghts, can you believe it!! I felt so tired doing it, but felt great afterwards, so am going again tonight! :D

I stuck to the points well yesterday, and did the swimming, so feeling very positive today. I did struggle with drinking 2 litres yesterday, but the amount of water a swallowed in the pool probably made up for that :jelous:

On another positive note, I have only just started driving, after passing my test 4 years ago. To cut a long story short, I never wanted to drive, and was pushed into taking my test. I passed my test first time, but had no confidence, and hated every minute of driving. I moved into the centre of town, and it was a good reason to sell the car. When I moved in with my H2B, he did all the driving, but we decide that if we want to move away, I should start driving here, to build my confidence because I know the roads. Anyway, I drove to work all on my own this morning, and did a reverse park! I know it sounds stupid, but I was very impressed with myself.

Hope you all have a good day

xx

You go Carol! your positive and making great choices for yourself and swimming is a great workout - i can do 2 lengths max lol, i get too tired! and driving again will really free you up! your doing fab woman!

Hi Carol,

Go you!! Your making so many changes I cant keep up with you! Well done on the swimming and sure hey water is water at the end of the day!!:D

It can be so nerve racking driving so take your time! Well done :D

Well done you ... on the 3lbs loss thats brill! .. I was thinking of taking up swimming but last time i went i just managed 11 lengths! ~blush~ ..
The driving i totally know where your coming from! I passed in december 07 and im really lacking confidence i have to drive for work but its only local and i dont have a problem with that but i still find i plan my route in my head so i dont have to do busy roundabouts or hill junctions etc ! .. i used to drive around bournemouth on my lessons but since passing ive not been anywhere near a city! lol .. Im hoping it comes with time! lol ....

Good for you though hunny its a huge step and well done :D

Thanks ladies, you're so kind, you help put a smile on my face :D

Driving really is nerve wrecking, I don't think I'll ever enjoy having to do it.

I've just been out to buy water, and I stood and looked at the chocolate for ages, but managed to leave the shop withour buying any :D

I've got pitta bread for lunch, which I'm looking forward to.

xx

Well done on the driving hon - you'll be surprised how quickly you get used to it.

I'm v jealous of the swimming. I love swimming but can't do it unless I can have the pool pretty much to myself. Not only cause of body image but I swim really slowly and I get in everyone's way and then I get embarrassed. I do miss it though.

Well done on the driving hon - you'll be surprised how quickly you get used to it.

I'm v jealous of the swimming. I love swimming but can't do it unless I can have the pool pretty much to myself. Not only cause of body image but I swim really slowly and I get in everyone's way and then I get embarrassed. I do miss it though.

Well done you!!

Like Karen Im dead jealous ;) I used to love swimming not that Im good at it but I cant wait to get back to it, I know its one form of exercise (well apart from the other one I dont mind ;) ) that I really will enjoy and do regularly!

Thanks for the support, I love swimming, just hope that I can keep motivated, and keep going :)

xx

Back