DecemberBride2008 - Wedding is getting closer!

DecemberBride2008

Needs to succeed
Hi everyone

Can I please come back?:break_diet:

I am really struggling, and have put on so much weight. H2B and I have been through a rough patch, a lot of it was to do with my insecurities because of my weight. We have managed to get through it though, and are stronger than ever. I have to realise that I'm the one that has the problem with how I look, and nobody else.

I am now 14st :cry:and would love to lose a couple of stone before the wedding, and the rest afterwards. My clothes are really tight, and I'm sick of hiding away under winter clothes, when it's so warm.

H2B and I went food shopping yesterday, and I have written a food list for the rest of the week, to try and make the healthy eating easy to stick to.

This is my last chance to do something about my weight before the wedding, and would love some support. H2B is great, but he has no idea how hard it is for me to lose weight.

I made carrot and coriander soup to have for lunch today and tomrrow, it is 0 points, and very filling.

Fingers crossed that I'll succeed this time :)

xx

hiya!

I'm a newbie to ww and really looking forward to it, i'm sure you can lose a couple of stone and look stunning for your wedding! try not to let your insecurities get you down, hard for me to say i know but i have the exact same problem and it sucks! but keep positive and come on here when you're feeling low, good luck hunni xxx

Hiya!

You've got 5 months pretty much until the wedding (congratulations by the way!), so am sure you can lose a couple of stone by then! Just remember how much support you can get on this site - I'm sure many, many people wouldn't have got to where they are today without the support of the lovely folks here on Minimins. So make sure you keep coming back!

Are you following any particular diet?

Squidge x

Silly me, this thread is in the Weight Watchers section....didn't spot that before - I can be such a numpty! Anyhoo, I've seen some amazing and pretty fast results from WW, so I'm sure you'll have no problems losing the weight! If you've got the determination (and a wedding is such a good incentive) then you'll look great come December!
x

Thank you both for your kind words :) Congratulations on your losses, they are fab :)

I am so depressed at the moment, I think the diet, and wedding plans are starting to get on top of me :(

We'll all succeed, just need to stay positive (easier said than done!)

xx

I always think that the hardest part is not the diet but getting into the right mindset. It sounds like you are now at that place xx

Stick to it 100% and drink lots of water and use all your points and will easily lose that weight plus more before your wedding! good luck hun, we will all support you! x

I always think that the hardest part is not the diet but getting into the right mindset. It sounds like you are now at that place xx

Thank you, I really do feel like I'm finally in the right mind set :)
Well done on your losses so far :)

Stick to it 100% and drink lots of water and use all your points and will easily lose that weight plus more before your wedding! good luck hun, we will all support you! x

I think that is where I go wrong, I eat to little on diets, then give up very quickly :(

Thanks for the support :)

xx

Hi Carol

Welcome back, i think that will be the key, eat ALL your points so your not feeling hungry and like you want to give up and also vary things to keep it interesting as diets can get very boring very quickly if you live on salad and veg. I have had loads of meals lately that i wouldnt have known were healthy if i hadnt made them myself.

Glad you and h2b are back on track and i have no doubts you can lose the weight before the wedding :D

Tuesday - 8th July

Breakfast
Porridge
Milk
Sultanas

Lunch
Carrot and Coriander Soup (Homemade)
Bread Roll

Dinner
Sweet Potato
Grilled Chicken
Spaghetti (1/2 tin)

Snacks
Apple
WW Cookies
WW Desert

Drinks
2ltrs Water
2 Teas

Points Used: 18
Points Banked: 4

I feel like I've had a good day today (please point out anything you think is wrong) long may it last.

xx

Hello Carol
Weclome back hun,glad to have you back,really missed you,eat your points then you wont be hungry,im like you wanna save them and then im hungry and i go and pig out!

Hey Carol :) lovely to see you back again .. Sorry i missed your message .. Your menu seems fine hun alot healthier than ive been eating lol ...
Just keep doing what your doing .. one day at a time :) .. look forward to reading your diary again now xxx

Thanks for the replies and the support :)

Today has started off quite well, I had 2 slices WW bread, with some flora, mushrooms and tomatoes, very filling, and only 3 points. I've got Carrot and Coriander soup for lunch again today, with a bread roll.

The weather is awful, so I wont be doing an walking today :(
Hoping to go swimming though. How many bonus points do you get for swimming?

Hope you all have a good day.

xx

You seem to be getting back into the swing of things! Not sure about the bonus points but Id say 2 or 3 depending on how strenuous its gonna be. Your breakfast sounds yummy....I dont have time to cook in the mornings!

You seem to be getting back into the swing of things! Not sure about the bonus points but Id say 2 or 3 depending on how strenuous its gonna be. Your breakfast sounds yummy....I dont have time to cook in the mornings!

Hi LucyLou

I don't usually have time to cook in the morning either, I would rather have the extra time in bed, but I got up a bit earlier this morning, and made breakfast, and really enjoyed it :)

I'm hoping that by eating breakfast I wont get too hungry during the day, and wont want to munch on biscuits in my tea break, like my colleagues :p

xx

Oh God I know the biscuit breaks are hard arent they! The company I work for is huge so in the afternoons we have biscuits at the tea station for anyone to have!

I had 2 hot weetabix this morning with skimmed milk and a bit of canderel, 2 mandarin oranges and a bottle of water so not doing too badly!

I got the ww coconut bars at my meeting and theyre fab but Im gonna try to keep them for the evenings if I can. Just tryin to stick with the fruit.

Back