Decided to go for cambridge

captaincollins

Hi Guys thanks for your quick replys this is a good place to chat things - sure I will be adding more later, just saying I have decided to go for the cambride diet over lighterlife, to be honest mainly due to cost but also like the steps from SS to 790 etc. Still waiting for the consultant to email me back been 3 days now kinda a pain may email another one, anyone from the West of Scotland? (Helensburgh, Greenock, Cyldebank etc?)

Thanks
Sharon

PS Good LUCK everyone

hiya,

Im from ireland. Hope the cdc contact you soon. you can always email another one if she/he doesnt get back to you. best of luck with cd :)

becky x

Did you email them through the cambridge website? If so my CDC never got the email I sent him through there! Might be worth giving them a ring instead...

Hi Guys thanks for your quick replys this is a good place to chat things - sure I will be adding more later, just saying I have decided to go for the cambride diet over lighterlife, to be honest mainly due to cost but also like the steps from SS to 790 etc. Still waiting for the consultant to email me back been 3 days now kinda a pain may email another one, anyone from the West of Scotland? (Helensburgh, Greenock, Cyldebank etc?)

Thanks
Sharon
PS Good LUCK everyone

hi

hope u get to see a cdc soon, good luck and keep posting.

debs x

hey there and welcome to cd and minis,
best of luck to you on cd,keep posting and drink lots of water,hope you get a reply soon,
elaine x

Back