decided to refeed

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by redfluffmonster, 21 July 2008 Social URL.

1. redfluffmonster

redfluffmonster Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Juice / healthy eating
    after nearly eight weeks I have decided to refeed. I have 2 weddings in 10 days followed by a weekend away (our 2nd anniversary :D ) a week later, and I just want to enjoy myself. I also want to see if I can lose another 10-14 lbs on my own to give me that last bit of confidence that I can do it!!

keep up the good work and thank you so, so much to everyone on this forum - I wouldn't have lasted as long if it weren't for this site and the words of encouragement and tips!

Will post my refeed menu in a few days when I've got into the swing of it x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kay

Kay Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Good luck with re-feeding Nicky.I will be interested to know how you get on as I will be starting a week on Friday. I will re-feed for a week , then do maintenence for a week then I'll be off on my hols for two weeks yay. Hope it goes well :D

4. SamiAnn

SamiAnn Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well done on 2 stone and good luck with the refeed, hope you have a great few weeks xxx

5. Fat Girl Slim

Fat Girl Slim Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Good luck with the refeed and enjoy your weddings!

6. redfluffmonster

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Juice / healthy eating
    thanks girls

so far have done 2 days refeed and all is well - loving the eating but like everyone says I was sooo full after what I would call a very small portion - more like a "starter" compared to my naughty old ways!

7. Teg

Teg Posts when she can

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I'm sure ur doing fine Nicky. Stick with the menu and don't get sidetracked.
    Hope u have a great time at the weddings.

8. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Good luck with your refeed, enjoy the weddings and keep in touch with how the weight loss is going post-LT.

x

9. redfluffmonster

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Juice / healthy eating
    will do - this place keeps me sane! Since my last weigh on Weds last week - my scales say I've lost another 6 lbs and that is with 2 days on refeed? most must have been before that maybe the weight came off.

Just enjoyed chicken and veg for lunch - strange how I never would have eaten that before - would have been cheese and pickle sarnie with crisps and maybe a twix!

10. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Egg mayonnaise and bacon sandwich washed down with gallons of diet coke would have been my poison before! Now I'm looking forward to salmon and salad!

x

11. missyd

missyd Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    good luck on the refeed x

12. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    Good luck! xx

13. satty

satty Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Best of luck, I am thinking of going on to refeed next week, too many parties, next weekend, and the week after! so would like to know what you refeed menu, so please keep me posted.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.