• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

decided to refeed

after nearly eight weeks I have decided to refeed. I have 2 weddings in 10 days followed by a weekend away (our 2nd anniversary :D ) a week later, and I just want to enjoy myself. I also want to see if I can lose another 10-14 lbs on my own to give me that last bit of confidence that I can do it!!

keep up the good work and thank you so, so much to everyone on this forum - I wouldn't have lasted as long if it weren't for this site and the words of encouragement and tips!

Will post my refeed menu in a few days when I've got into the swing of it x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Kay

Gold Member
Good luck with re-feeding Nicky.I will be interested to know how you get on as I will be starting a week on Friday. I will re-feed for a week , then do maintenence for a week then I'll be off on my hols for two weeks yay. Hope it goes well :D

Good luck with the refeed and enjoy your weddings!

thanks girls

so far have done 2 days refeed and all is well - loving the eating but like everyone says I was sooo full after what I would call a very small portion - more like a "starter" compared to my naughty old ways!

Teg

Posts when she can
I'm sure ur doing fine Nicky. Stick with the menu and don't get sidetracked.
Hope u have a great time at the weddings.

Good luck with your refeed, enjoy the weddings and keep in touch with how the weight loss is going post-LT.

x

will do - this place keeps me sane! Since my last weigh on Weds last week - my scales say I've lost another 6 lbs and that is with 2 days on refeed? most must have been before that maybe the weight came off.

Just enjoyed chicken and veg for lunch - strange how I never would have eaten that before - would have been cheese and pickle sarnie with crisps and maybe a twix!

Egg mayonnaise and bacon sandwich washed down with gallons of diet coke would have been my poison before! Now I'm looking forward to salmon and salad!

x

Best of luck, I am thinking of going on to refeed next week, too many parties, next weekend, and the week after! so would like to know what you refeed menu, so please keep me posted.