Decided....

Theresa6

Silver Member
.............................................................I am going to restart Wednesday!!

Did LT last year and got down to 10st 8lb in 6 weeks before my holiday. Managed to get down to 10st 4.75lb by last October by watching what I ate. Gained a little over Xmas but lost it by mid Feb (prob cos I was on nights!) when I briefly flirted again with LT!

However 10st 4.75lb was never my goal its was around 9st 6-8lb. I am now, after exams, around 11st. I inteneded to re-start last Thursday but decided on the day it wasnt the best idea as I am looking after my sis kids until this Wednesday....... Also Im not on my own scales! (Yes Im a daily weigher!!)

Im going on hols again on 19th July so my aim is to lose the weight before then and do a week refeed at home and another week away! I did the same last year and enjoyed my hols as we eat very little over there anyway!

Im a bit nervous about restarting, especially as Im back on placement again but I know I can do this!! Or so I keep telling myself!

Best of luck with it hun. You have done it before so you know it works. You'll be a skinny minnie for your hols!!!!
Niamh xxx

Thanks everyone!!

I took my neices and nephew swimming today and felt awful!! My big issue is my boobs! They never seem to shrink when I lose weight! Now I know many people complain the opposite but even after dropping from 12st 8lb to 10st 8lb I only ever went down in back size not cup! Its awful cos Im stuck buying bigger tops (still a 16). I'd love to be able to buy a dress that fits well but they always swing around my waist when I get them!!

Im hoping if I get to my desired weight some of it will come off my boobs!

good luck with your weight loss, as niamh says you'll be a skinny minnie in no time on this diet :D

Thanks everyone!!

I took my neices and nephew swimming today and felt awful!! My big issue is my boobs! They never seem to shrink when I lose weight! Now I know many people complain the opposite but even after dropping from 12st 8lb to 10st 8lb I only ever went down in back size not cup! Its awful cos Im stuck buying bigger tops (still a 16). I'd love to be able to buy a dress that fits well but they always swing around my waist when I get them!!

Im hoping if I get to my desired weight some of it will come off my boobs!

HI T

WElcome back sweetie!!!!!! You did it before and you can do it again :) I am lurking, but mostly on maintenance part of the forum!!

I am with you on the boobs thing!!! I only came down on back size, and then the cups went up!! hahaha.....we should be proud of our assets Theresa ..hahaha

Good luck for Wednesday Theresa, not that you're going to need it. You know how it all works and what to do so just stay positive and you will get to your goal weight in no time.

Thanks all!

Iris, I've been keeping an eye on you!! LOL!

I'm half nervous and half excited bout starting.... I know it can be done, I WANT to do it but as usual there is niggling doubt! I was supposed to be goping out for a meal on 18th June but I have just got my roster for that week and I am working late, thankfully! I will head down late and have coffee and sparkling water!

I am hoping I havent put on anymore since I've been in the UK but my jeans feel tighter........... :-(

Oh well roll on tomorrow. I have ice for my 1st 2 shakes prepared in my sis freezer as day one will be in the UK!

I knw what you mean Theresa...I used to have doubts too..but you know once you start, getting past the first few days is crucial and then it is fairly straight forward afterwards, but a little bit of "jigging around" is usually needed.

How is the studying going?

So, tomorrow is the big day!

Glad you have been hanging around - you should have posted, it would have been nice to hear from you :)

Looking forward to hearing how you go...dont worry if you have put on, you are going to do something about it now !

Well today is the day!! I enjoyed yesterday and had a little lie in this morning...... well I've been up at 7am most mornings for the last week!!

Will prob have my 1st shake early today as Im flying home around 5 and will need to be at the airport bout 3... will have my 2nd shake early too thinking bout it and go to bed early as Im shattered! Already!

Oh good luck today hun and with your journey. You know the drill.... water water and then some more water!!!!
Niamh xxx

Back