Decision about refeed made.

Heero_Luva

Hi all,

I will be refeeding from the 12th September.

I can get a last supply for LT from my pharmacist on 29th August before I move. I have a week in hand which means that I will refeed on the 12th.

I am going to estimate maybe 9lbs by then and then loose the last bit with a healthy lifestyle.

I will keep in touch with you all though.

Thank you for all the great support while being on this.

My decision isnt just because of the pharmacy, trying to keep up with my 3 month old, completly doing all the housework on my own and packing a house ready to move (29th) is killing me. I have no energy at all and keep getting dizzy spells, my head keeps getting light nearly every time I get up and am physically exsausted. I think that by the 12th I will have done my time.

Fingers crossed for my losses in the coming weeks.

xxx

Hi Becki,
best of luck with your decision. How will you manage in relation to the refeed, will you get all the info from them and all the products you need before you move. It seems like a sensible decision to stop if you are getting so exhausted, hard enough with a small fella not to mind moving as well. Best of luck.
Doirin

Thanks hun.

I have refed before so know exactly what to do. I found a pharmacy which posted the instructions online as well.

Glad to hear you've made a decision - it's nice to know where you're going, isn't it?

Good luck, hope it all goes well!

Hannah

It is nice to have an end date but it will kind of be an end of an era. I really enjoy lipotrim. The buzz of stopping yourself from doing one of the most basic of instincts is an unbelievable experience. This diet allows you to control every aspect of your life and stop all the bad habits picked up over so many years.

Plus you girls/guys are amazing! You are all so supportive. There have been times where I would have fallen flat if it wasnt for some words of wisdom.

Your all great!!!!!

Back