Decision made...

212degrees

112lbs lost - 28 to go!
Right, I love SS and manged a 6 month stint last year 100% however this time round although my will power is still there and holding strong, my body doesn't seem to agree! :(

So... as of now i have decided to move up to the 810 plan. I'm a little disappointed as i KNOW i can do SS and obviously that would mean i would get to goal quicker but I've decided not to make myself suffer more than i have to. I've been feeling quite faint and light headed for over a week now, I've been on non-stop which is never fun, and feel exhausted all the time :cry:so i think this will be for the best. Check me out being a grown up and choosing the sensible thing to do :)

Fingers crossed for reasonable losses and that it doesn't take me a huge long time to get to goal. If anyone has any advice or suggestions for the 810 plan I'd really appreciate it!

I understand your disappointment, but maybe starting to introduce food at an earlier stage might help you maintain better in the longer term. Every cloud has a silver lining!

That's a good point Jayelle makes re. maintenance!

6 months @ 100% - gosh I don't know how you did it, the most I've managed being 100% super good is 20 days! Every few days I manage to cheat even in a small way in one way or another!

Good luck - hope 810 works for you!

Xxx

me too! i'm sure it'll be fine and i'm really looking forward to it but i'm just impatient! lol! as long as the weight goes down i'm happy and i think the point about helping with maintainence is brilliant - hadn't thought of it that way. Had a bit of chicken at lunch and feel better than i have in the past couple of weeks already so i definitely think this is the right move for me. Really appreciate the support!

Hi 212 -- LiSe (aka Sacred Silence) is a big fan of 810 and I sure if you PM'd her she would be very helpful.

You need to do what works for you -- and from what I have read people lose about the same on 810 as they do ss.

MinnieMel

Thanks MM. To be fair it's the right thing for me to do I think. But I wil pm SS, I'm not too creative with limited ingredients! Lol! :)

thats the fantastic thing about this eating plan, there is more than one option. Hope you find 810 better for you. All the best

Back