Decision made....

DONG.

8 syns of red wine.

I know i can do this. Im full of cold, i feel rubbish this evening and i turned to comfort.

Tomorrow is a sparkly new day.

jezzi999 said:
Sparkly sparkly! New day, new week, onwards and (weight) downwards!

Hey you, well done for getting straight back on it. Sorry your hubs had a baddun :( binging is one of the worst feelings ever.
To tomorrow! We shall sparkle!

Right.... DING! :)

Had all 15syns on chocolate celebrations today, ha. 2syns each but totally worth it, still full of cold and got the monday night pre weigh in nerves but feeling ok about coming week.

Hows you today jezzingtons?

Omg, id love 2lb! Actually, id love 2.5 for my stone but thats a big loss for me so will see. Just a loss will be nice! Lol.

Good stuff, all on track then :)
Keep me posted with your kettlebell mission, they intrigue (sp?) me! I do no exercise at all at the mo...basically because im lazy, haha!

Lol!! I dont blame you, its counter productive anyway if youre tired :p

What a good wifey you are! Its so sweet how you help each other along. Gammon would be to tempting for my cat to!! Leave a hint of meat anywhere and shes licking it, lol!

Yes, heres hoping, thanks for the luck! :)

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Kittttttties!

Theyre so cute! What are their names?

This is my Kitty :) her name is....Kitty. Lol!

ForumRunner_20121001_233935.png

Awh, sibling cats! To cute! Theyre lovely boys :)

I lost 1.5lbs this week :) 1lb target next week to get this stone under my belt!!

Ding a ling! :) x

Watch me lose half next tues to keep me hanging! Lol!

Ahhh shizz!! I forgot! I fot carried away watching a film lol!
However - ding! :D

X

Ding victorrrrry!

Hope you have a lovely on the wagon!

Ding a ling!

Havent got any plans as yet! Boyf has been working away this week so not made any plans.

Things could pop up though so will keep updated.

Just been informed that an annual birthday outing in nov is an all you can eat chinese buffet though!!!!! Argh!!!!! Need to do some serious planning for that because i want to go, its with all my fab friends :) i need to get the menu and see whats on it, i wont be doing all i can eat, the thought terrifys me!! X

Hmmm. I know atleast im not going to use it as a pass to fall off completely because its turning my tummy at the thought of it! Lol.
Will get something planned and in place asap so i dont start obbessing about it, otherwise it will become a huge issue. X

Argh, that there is a fabulous post!!! Thank you jezzi xxx youre right. I shall look forward to it and not stress and prepare for a small gain that week, then a sts or loss will be a massive bonus :)

Yesterday - ding!

Boooo for scale issues! Lol, i cross posted on that thread. Im glad youve found somewhere thats level atleast! And great news for your hubs!
Well done on 1lb off, excellent!! :D another lb closer to where you want to be. Keep at it, sparkly new week now. Sorry youve been having head issues, its always difficult when your head wont play along, fantastic for sticking at it. Keep plodding jezzi!
Enjoy your harvester, yummy! Xx

Sounds like a lovely day!! I love stuff like that, anything reminisant (sp) of tim burton, lol. Sorry about your grandparents but how nice to have a place you enjoy going to to remember them :) keep up the good feeling!
Oh dear, what a shame about the at home thread. Its not helpful to read 'synful' posts. Im not sure id say anything either, but maybe its worth replying to them with lots of on plan things youve done to swing the conversation? Ive not any experience with doing it alone as im really lucky i can make a group, and its a fab one! While ever i can afford it i shall go.
Maybe start a thread with somethings you love about being on plan and at home strategies you use and see if it goes anywhere? Xx

Ahhh, yes i can see why you dont do group! It wouldnt be much benefit if you have counter productive memories of groups. Youve done so well so far, much better than some. Not sure how id do without group to answer to tbh.
I do have fun at mine, theyre a great bunch, think of the film calendar girls and we're them but in a range of ages, lol. Im 25 so im one of the younger ones. Im reallllly lucky that my boyfriend, who i live with, along with our 8yr old, loves that im doing sw, loves my cooking and eats all the meals i put in front of him and always replies with a 'well done' or something similar when i text him from group if ive lost. So lucky compared to alot of people it seems. My boy moans sometimes but hes generally great with sw meals, i do tweak his for more calcium/fibre/fat content though sometimes. Lol, hes got to the age where kissing mummy on the lips is just totally out of order and embarrasing, but for every certificate i get, hes offered i get a kiss on the lips from his squishy little face :)

Back