Decision made....

Ah shizz!
Ding ding ding! :)

Omg...thats not a pants day!! Thats an epic winner of a day!! Go you, so proud! Thats such a strong thing you did :D wooooooooooop!!

Sunday was all good, pretty chilled, today started chilled and got mental but it kept me on my toes :) WI tomorrow morning....1! 1 teeny lb! 1lb and im over the moon! God i hope ive done it! Eeeeeeeek!

.....i did it!! I bloody did it!! Flippin eck! Lost 2lb and got my 1 stone award :D sooooo chuffed! 15lb lighter now.
Heres to club 10, my next target! X

Heeeeey!!
Gawd, neglected this thread, well the whole place this week! Been so busy.
Well, im a dinger ...except for yday. I was out with my friend all day shopping/having lunch, rare treat! So anyway, a bottle of red wine crept in...between us! I really enjoyed it, and didnt feel guilty as i had kinda planned it in and planned for lunch to, it was fun! :) must keep up with this thread this week.
Anyway, wooooow, well done you!! Eeeeeeee for club 10! This is awesome dude :') another 1lb waved off!
Fank ya for my well wishes to, means alot, was soooo happy :D xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Clicked send..bah!
Heres to a great week jezzster, lets shave another 1lb off. ...lunch was a tad bad yday, not devastating...but hoping for a small loss still as i was straight back on it at teatime. Argggh.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Hey heeeeey Jezler!! :)
I have indeed been absent from here...we got a puppy :D His name is Tommy and very cute, but my GOD! Hes hard work! Ive barely had time to breathe. As a result of running about after him though, ive lost 4lb in the last 2 weeks! I got my club 10 at group this week and im into the 11s, i cant believe it!
Ive had the odd slip on the ol' booze front. Had a couple of nights out etc but mainly its going ok :)
How are you?? Hows it all going for you?xx

Well done honey!!!! Youre doing so well, really proud of you! :) have you seen the 14s today??
Its my birthday tomorrow so im planning some flexi synning :) hoping for a maintain this week.
The dawg is still keeping me busy, i miss this place so much, need to make some more time for it! Xx

Cast with my wand using Tinks fairydust *sparkle*

Ow Ma GAAAAD!!!
Eeeeeeee! Fantastic! Well into the 14s to, not just 1lb in like i did for the 11s, lol. Oh thats such good news. Have the best weekend ever now! Woooop.
Fank ya for the birthday wishes :)

This is Tommy :) tee heee! Hes sleeping lots today, hence my minimins raid! :)

ForumRunner_20121103_123017.png

ForumRunner_20121103_123417.png

Tee haa! Hes mad and such hard work but im falling in love with him :)

Back