Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by slimbride, 24 April 2007 Social URL.

1. slimbride

slimbride Full Member

Lighter Life
    Hey all - great posts recently!

I'm in a dilemma - having a very stressful and busy time at work, and am struggling back into ketosis after a few lapses recently. I was planning on going to the gym tonight to see if that would help get into ketosis quicker (using my glycogen up through exercise - any logic there?)

My chatterbox has been working non stop today to make me eat - im worried that if i go to the gym and get more hungry then i may give it - I'm contemplating which is best:

- go to gym, ketosis comes quicker, feel good about doing excercise, but then will want to eat more
    - go home - have a nice early nice and maybe a nice bath or something?

Am tired and stressed and feel guilty for not going - but really dont wanna go!

Any thoughts?

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. In search of me

In search of me Silver Member

I'd go for the hot bath & early night option ... your body does get a bashing when you're going into ketosis so just be gentle on yourself and if you go to the gym (or are there now!) dont overdo it & have an early night! Hope you reach the mangnificent K soon & tell the chatterbox to f-off!!
  4. hippoellie

hippoellie CDC

I agree hot bath and early night for you my dear. You should not exercise too much in the early weeks of the diet and I ahve not heard that exercise can put yu in ketosis any quicker. So take it easy and pamper yourself away from the cravings!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.