*deep breath* my journey to a thinner / healthier me

Yep the internet is fixed and all sorted :woohoo: Have missed this place like crazy :giggle:

Not following yesterday's plan as once again I didn't get the chicken out (we found a new photographer for the wedding and I was a bit distracted by that lol).

So far today

Breakfast - yoghurt and banana (got full easily so didn't feel like any other fruit)
Snack - fibre plus bar (hexb)
Lunch - pasta with dolmio cheese and tomato sauce (4 syns), plus some extra cheese (hexa)
Snack - fruit salad and yoghurt
Dinner - salmon and salad

Really need to get back on this and focus, so I'm thinking about speaking to Chris when he gets back about maybe nipping to tesco to do a small fruit and veg shop and to get in some more meat etc.

I really fancy a chicken and bacon salad with cottage cheese, so I think that might be the plan for either lunch or dinner tomorrow :drool:

I think I've just given myself the biggest kick up the backside ever :(

I've just had a look at the funding criteria for fertility treatment in Wales and I need to get my bmi down to 30 before they'll even start treatment. That's just over half of my body weight at the moment!!!

So I've just totally freaked myself out and am determined to get strict with myself and will just have to keep my fingers crossed that we get lucky in the mean time :cry:

I think I've just given myself the biggest kick up the backside ever :(

I've just had a look at the funding criteria for fertility treatment in Wales and I need to get my bmi down to 30 before they'll even start treatment. That's just over half of my body weight at the moment!!!

So I've just totally freaked myself out and am determined to get strict with myself and will just have to keep my fingers crossed that we get lucky in the mean time :cry:

This right here is a reason for you to stick to plan! Big hugs xxx

Yay, glad your internet is back and that you've got a reason to gegyou motivated! Keep that in mind each time you reach for something you shouldn't.

I've taken out a chicken pasta bake so will have that tomorrow night and then hopefully do a smallish shop on the way home tomorrow night as I really fancy a cooked brekkie this weekend :giggle:

I think I've accidentally gone over syns :sigh:

I was hungry and had 2 ski yoghurts, but they're not the 0% fat ones, but I can't find their syns anywhere as I don't think they're free (even in the syn free yoghurt list). I've got 2 left so I'm going to get rid of them and get some other ones :giggle:

Soooooo excited :)

I'm biting the bullet and starting the plan tomorrow, going to nip to the shops and get a loaf of Nimble, some mushrooms, bacon etc and some fruit and salad.

I've got some Chilli in the freezer that I made a few weeks ago - 1 can of tomatoes, 1 can of baked beans, 1 can of kidney beans, 1 large onion, 1 red pepper, a bit of garlic and a few herbs and spices, and cooked them with some lean mince after spraying the pan with frylight. The tomatoes, onion and red pepper are superfree aren't they? So if I had a portion of that with a bit of pasta, would they count as my 1/3 for tomorrow's evening meal? :confused:

EDIT** there's a whole packet of mushrooms in the chilli as well :) and I got about 4 portions out of the batch I made x

Glad I popped in here tonight. Loved your chilli recipe and will try it tomorrow. Don't eat meat so will use Quorn. Thanks xxx

soapy x

Hi Em. I like your reason for becoming more strict with yourself and sticking to the plan. The thing that works for me with the plan is that eat a lot of fruits and fresh veg. I normally make a curry, casserole with lots of veg, little meat to give it falvour and add a lot of spices to make the veg tastey. Also walk a lot. I used to use my car for everything but now I use my feet unless I am in a hurry or long distance. Start walking 10-15 minutes a day and gradually increase it. If you can't go out then walk with Lesley Sansonne on youtube.

Hope it is nice and sunny in wales today. Have a fab day

Glad I popped in here tonight. Loved your chilli recipe and will try it tomorrow. Don't eat meat so will use Quorn. Thanks xxx

soapy x

Thank you and even more importantly thank you for reminding me about my excitement at the beginning of plan (I really think I needed it after scaring myself yesterday)

I think I'm going to get the stuff in and make up a couple of batches of chilli and get them in the freezer :D Because even without pasta or rice this used to fill me up loads (I think because of the beans in it)

Am determined to have a 100% day today, I'm going to take the ski yoghurts down to mum's for someone there to have and I'll get some more muller lights in.

Breakfast - strawberries (had about 10 large ones and I'm quite full) and grapes (am just picking at these as and when I want)
Lunch - chicken pasta bake
Dinner - chilli con carne
Snack - weetabix and milk (hexa and hexb)

Now I've just got my syns to add in somewhere :hmm:

Oh em I am starving now! Chilli, chicken pasta bake, mmmm :drool: :giggle:

Yep, but he still took me to get it all :woohoo:

I have a fridge full of healthy food and I'm determined to stick to it this time :D

Fab attitude! You will do it :D

Back