*deep breath* my journey to a thinner / healthier me

Ooo your breakfast sounds so yummy!! :drool:

Hello lovely, food sounds good, good to see you back on it ..sorry not been about lately but am back with a vengeance lol

Be a little bit careful with the fruit with all the natural sugars, I have cut back this week and honestly believe that's one of the biggest reasons I had such a huge loss, I didn't really eat any less or different to normal other than the fruit, yes I did a lot more walking but I normally exercise 2 to 3 hours a day anyway, so I don't think that would make that much difference, I was however eating tons of fruit a day ...replenishing stocks every day or 2 days, last week I bought fruit just twice and in much smaller quantities and hey presto, going to do the same this week and see if it has the same effect...watch this space lol

Have a fab day sweetie :hug99: xxxx

My only problem with eating so much fruit is that I'm really not keen on veg, so it's hard to snack on that. But, I might try making up some sw quiche to go in the fridge for me to pick at when I get hungry :D

1lb off for me this week, which I'm really pleased with as it's better than what I was expecting after a couple of off plan days at mum's when I hadn't planned out my food properly :)

So, I'm setting myself a little challenge for this week - have all 7 days on plan (as my saved syns from yesterday, today, tomorrow and sunday will cover anything that I have from starbucks on sunday). When we get back from Cheshire on tuesday morning, I'll be at home for 3 days with the dogs (until Chris takes them back on friday afternoon), so that's plenty of time to get some ingredients in to do some cooking with, I want to do a tuna pasta bake, chilli and spag bol. Plus I want to start eating more salmon like I used to, so I might get some fillets in and have that with salad a couple of times.

Plan for today

Brekkie - 2 alpen light bars (hexb), yoghurt, nectarine, apple
Lunch - Tuna, sweetcorn and mayo (3 syns), pasta, tomato, cucumber and mushrooms
Snack - banana, nextarine
Dinner - chicken wrapped in bacon and cheese (hexa), salad
Snack - cherries, grapes and yoghurt

Food looks great. I had Salmon fishcakes last night they were delish. That is the only fish I eat. I buy a whole one and ask it to be cut into steaks and use over a couple of months. Have a fab time in Cheshire.

Just popping on very quickly to write my food plan for today as I'm getting things ready and having a quick tidy round the house before we go away tomorrow :D

Today

Brekkie - banana sandwich (hexb), nectarine and apple
Lunch - was meant to be chicken wrapped in bacon and cheese (hexa) with salad, but my salad has gone yuck so I'm having a bowl of fruit (grapes, strawberries, plum and nectarine) and yoghurt now then will eat the chicken once it's cooked :)
Dinner - chicken in sauce (passata, onion, garlic, mushrooms and red pepper) with pasta
Snack - yoghurt and banana

Tomorrow

Brekkie - banana, apple, strawberries and yoghurt
Lunch - chicken in sauce (same as dinner from saturday) with pasta
Dinner - ham sandwich (hexb) and fruit salad (as I've got no salady stuff in now)
Snack - large frapuccino drink from starbucks (can I count some of this as a hexa?) - between 20 and 25 syns depending on which one I choose

Right, change of plan :sigh:

I'm here until saturday morning and without proper internet connection (I'm at a friend's house at the moment), just didn't want people thinking I'd done a runner :giggle:

I've got loads of fruit in, some brown bread, salady stuff, meat etc so I can stay on plan while I'm here, plus I'll be getting loads of body magic in :D

Will catch up properly on saturday night when I'm back in wales xxx

EmmyR1984 said:
Right, change of plan :sigh:

I'm here until saturday morning and without proper internet connection (I'm at a friend's house at the moment), just didn't want people thinking I'd done a runner :giggle:

I've got loads of fruit in, some brown bread, salady stuff, meat etc so I can stay on plan while I'm here, plus I'll be getting loads of body magic in :D

Will catch up properly on saturday night when I'm back in wales xxx

Hello lovely well done on your loss, sorry not been about much lately. Plan for food sounds good, have a good time catch ya soon xxx

Hope you've had a fab time away Emily! Come back soon please :D

Hope you're okay Em x

I'm not away from home, but am having major internet issues so am having to quickly nip on while I can and just let you all know I haven't forgotten about this place :giggle:

We had visitors this week until last night so haven't been on plan, but am back on it tomorrow and 100% focused :D

Off to attempt to have a catch up if the wireless lets me and then going to phone the internet people and have a go at them tomorrow ;)

We're going to have our internet back tomorrow properly :woohoo: We have an engineer coming out tomorrow morning at 10.15, so fingers crossed I should be back on here properly tomorrow afternoon at the latest :D

Food is going to be fairly boring today, pasta, pesto and cheese and snacking on fruit and salad as I forgot to take the chicken out of the freezer when I got home last night :giggle:

So a food plan for tomorrow is looking like this ...

Breakfast - fruit and yoghurt
Snack - fibre plus bar (Chris managed to get me some from sainsburys a couple of weeks ago so I'll use this as a hexb)
Lunch - pasta, pesto and cheese (hexa and 4 syns for a little bit of pesto)
Dinner - chicken and salad
Snack - Hot chocolate (2 syns)

Roll on tomorrow morning, can't wait to get this internet sorted xxx

Back