*deep breath* my journey to a thinner / healthier me

I have 23 muller lights in the fridge :eek: I got 12 when I went shopping with Chris and then mum got me another 12, so that's even more reason not to stray off plan :D

Chilli con carne is on the hob cooking and I've got the windows and back door open as it's so warm

Found out today that dad's family are planning on scattering the last of his ashes this weekend, so the plan is that my brother and I will go up to rhyl on saturday night and stay at Chris' parents' caravan because we have to be at the waterfall between 09.00 and 10.00 so that we're not there when it's open, my brother will then drop me off at the caravan before he sets off home and then Chris is going to come up to the caravan for the sunday night as his parents will be joining us (so I'll just wait at the caravan for them).

I need to plan this properly, so I think I'll take 4 yoghurts, all my fruit and a portion of the chilli so that I can try my best to stay on plan. I've no idea how I'm going to get through it as there's going to be one hell of an atmosphere there because my aunty who couldn't change her holiday plans (and missed dad's funeral) is going to be there :sigh:

Great reason to stick to plan is the fertility treatment. Who knows, once you get to a certain point you might conceive naturally!

And you're so organised taking your own food down with you, great idea that :)

Last time I went to the caravan I ended up going totally off plan, so this time I want to try and do a bit of damage limitation :giggle:

Looks like I've got a green day planned (not deliberately I might add lol, but I think even I'm safe from confusion with this one ;) )

Breakfast - peach, nectarine, apple
Snack - yoghurt
Lunch - cheesy beans (hexa), toast (hexb) and 2 large grilled mushrooms
Snack - 2 alpen light bars (7 syns), strawberries, banana
Dinner - cous cous (am allowing 4 syns as it's one of the ainsley harriot ones)
Snack - puffed wheat and milk (hexa and hexb), yoghurt

I'm trying to think of things I can take on saturday night with me, will need a bottle of my milk, some cereal for the 2 mornings that we're there and a load of fruit (I'll probably stick to green days as they'll be easier to manage I think and then back to extra easy on tuesday) :)

And I'd like to add how much I love my fiance :giggle: He lets me get away with murder sometimes. He's ordered me a pair of Uggs, which should be arriving today or tomorrow :woohoo: It sounds sad, but I'm really excited, I've wanted a pair for absolutely ages:eek:

Oh, how sweet is he! Hope your Ugg's arrive soon :D

It said 3 days for delivery when I ordered them on monday morning, so thinking it'll either be today or tomorrow. And I've got some of the water and stain protector spray to spray them with as I really need to make them last or he won't be too happy :giggle: But yay I get to wear them at the end of september when I go to london for the wedding show and then when we go to blackpool the day after :D

I am excited for you that you are going away staying in a carvan. They are good fun. Just make sure that you walk a lot and take in the beauty of the scenery. There is a saying "Look with wonder at which is b4 you". That goes for ourselves too. We can look with wonder and see how food is not our number 1 priority and what we have achieved so far - it does not matter how much or how long it has taken us, we need to appreciate it and stay positive. Now I come down my soap box.

Have a great day and hope it is sunny for you. Here is cloudy and cooler which is good for me.

Ooh. What colour Uggs did you get? I have pink ones and love them. I don't wear socks with them cos the shop I got them in told me not too and they are like slippers :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooh. What colour Uggs did you get? I have pink ones and love them. I don't wear socks with them cos the shop I got them in told me not too and they are like slippers :D

Would they not go smelly though? :yuk:

I got the black bailey 3 button boots :D they're a bit tight around my calf at the moment, but am hoping the material will give a little, but I love, love, love them :D

We're only going to blackpool for the day, Chris and my cousin's fiance will be going on the pleasure beach, while my cousin and I will be hitting the shops :giggle: Then we'll have a wander down the pier and go through the lights too :D

Change of plan for this weekend, my brother doesn't want to do all the driving so he's doing a night swap with Chris and Chris will be coming to Rhyl with me. I'm quite nervous about seeing all of dad's family to be honest as there's been so much *****ing and backstabbing. One of my aunties didn't come to dad's funeral and since then it's like she's been bullied and picked on by her 2 sisters. I don't agree with her not coming to the funeral (but she said she couldn't change her flights to germany at such last minute), but it's in the past and she's the one who's got to live with that decision every day of her life. So, I think, I'm going to be the bigger person and just go give her a hug (in front of the others), because to be honest, I think my dad would be pretty disgusted with how they've all been behaving.

Food yesterday ended up back at extra easy :giggle:

Breakfast - peach, nectarine and apple
Snack - yoghurt and 2 alpen light bars (7 syns)
Lunch - mushrooms, cheesy beans and toast (hexa and hexb)
Snack - banana and yoghurt, pack of wotsits (4 syns)
Dinner - chicken breast pieces, 2 boiled eggs, tomato and cucumber

Food for today -

Breakfast - strawberries, blueberries and grapes with yoghurt
Lunch - layered tuna pasta salad followed by banana and yoghurt
Dinner - chilli con carne
Snack - puffed wheat and milk (hexa and hexb), 2 alpen light bars (7 syns)

I'm thinking of having one of these on saturday night with some of my syns instead of one of the chocolate frapuccinos (they work out as 4.5 syns for a large drink)

Cool Lime | Starbucks Coffee Company

Ooh that cool lime whatsamacallit looks lurrrvely :drool: not bad either for 4.5 Syns!

Well done you for being the bigger person Emily. Familes can be hard - as they say you can choose your friends but not your family. I am sure that your dad would be very proud of you for rising above it and trying to keep the peace x

Well fingers crossed we can go to sainsburys and I'll get some more sliced chicken breast and salady stuff and do that again I think, nice and easy and filling :)

I agree with you about your aunt. She's got to live with it so there's no need to keep on about the past x

As for uggs - mine definitely got bigger. Which bugs me now I've got smaller! :(

I changed lunch to egg mayonnaise (5 syns), ham, tomato and cucumber and I'm literally stuffed as I had banana and toffee yoghurt afterwards. I think I'll skip the alpen light bars and have a cheese, tomato and cucumber sandwich for dinner (using my hexa and hexb), then have a peach and apple for supper, maybe with 1 alpen light bar (3.5 syns) :)

Quite nervous about tomorrow morning to see where I'm at weight wise as I have no idea what damage I did when my cousin was over, just glad I'm back on the right path :D

Plan for saturday night is to go to sainsburys in rhyl and stock up, so I think I'll get sliced bbq chicken and chargrilled chicken to go with salad and a selection of fruit, a small box of weetabix and I'll take a bottle of milk with me. Really want to stick to plan this weekend

It's lovely to see you so determined again, Em. You've got such a great plan in place there and are sounding very motivated! You can do this :)

Back