*deep breath* my journey to a thinner / healthier me

We all have days like that, its good you've kept within your syns and its easy to find a snack later which may stay within them still too

tomorrows food looks fab, is the honey nice with yoghurt?

Katie xxxx

I love honey with yoghurt :D It's really yummy

I've stayed upstairs to resist the tempation lol

I have been reading your diary, your so positive about the whole thing :) I think you can do it, as for size 20 be December I am sure you can manage that, since once you have lost a little more wipeight you will be able to tone and exercise a bit which will help you lose those valuable inches,
Your diary is one I am going to follow :)

Morning Emmy x

Have a great Saturday :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning everyone, feeling a bit bleurgh today (definitely think * is on the way) so not going to be around much. I am going to be staying on plan though and thankfully the hunger pangs I was having last night are all gone :)

Hope everyone is ok, I'll probably catch up with everyone later tonight

:bighug:

Morning everyone, feeling a bit bleurgh today (definitely think * is on the way) so not going to be around much. I am going to be staying on plan though and thankfully the hunger pangs I was having last night are all gone :)

hello :) i'm in the same boat as you, hate this time of month.
Hope you're ok and the weekend is kind to you x

Bleurgh I have * week at the mo, hate it :( Hope that you are feeling okay and well done for staying on plan!!!! xxxx

Thanks everyone :bighug:

Trying to cheer myself up planning things for us to do with my cousin and her girls when we're in London in december. We've decided to stay for an extra night so we can fit in all the touristy stuff like the London Eye, a bus tour, Trafalgar Square etc :p

Am not expecting good news on monday morning, have still been 100% and determined not to go off plan. Will keep my fingers crossed xx

Hi Emmy, sorry haven't been around for a bit, but you are doing really great, you're goal is so going to be within your reach if you carry on like this. I hate * and the feelings of bloatedness etc! its a pain innit! Kepp on it mrs you are doing so well :)

Food plan for tomorrow

Brekkie - Fruit and yoghurt
Lunch - Burger in bun with salad (hexb) and 5 laughing cow light triangles (hexa)
Snack - Watermelon
Dinner - Chilli
Snack - plain yoghurt with honey (2 syns) and mini oreos (6 syns)
Total planned syns - 8

I've decided to skip the yoghurt and honey tonight, and I'm not having the laughing cow triangles now, I'm going to have a milky hot chocolate instead using my hexa (5 syns), so my syns for today will be 11

I've had trouble getting water down me today so I've been mixing it with sugar free squash and have almost finished my 2 litres thankfully.

Home alone tomorrow night as Chris is doing an extra night at my mum's and all I want to do is go home and have a soak in the bath :eek: So, I'm going to get him to drop me off tomorrow night and then he'll come back to me on monday afternoon :)

I still think you'll see a good loss on Monday as you've been 100% - a positive angel and so if you carry on you'll be fine * week or not xxx

I still think you'll see a good loss on Monday as you've been 100% - a positive angel and so if you carry on you'll be fine * week or not xxx

Thanks hun, I really hope that's the case.

Food plan for tomorrow is looking like this

Brekkie - fibre plus bar, followed by banana, plain yoghurt and honey (2 syns)
Lunch - Ham salad roll (6.5 syns) with 5 laughing cow triangles (hexa)
Dinner - Chilli con carne
Snack - Strawberries and raspberries
Total planned syns - 8.5

You'll be fine on Monday, I always have pre-weigh in blues. Even though I knew I had stuck to plan, I doubted myself. You're doing so well, just look at the amount of followers you have on here, it's amazing.

My * week is on the way too.. I crave choc so badly in the week coming up to it. It's **** being a woman at times lol x

You'll be fine on Monday, I always have pre-weigh in blues. Even though I knew I had stuck to plan, I doubted myself. You're doing so well, just look at the amount of followers you have on here, it's amazing.

My * week is on the way too.. I crave choc so badly in the week coming up to it. It's **** being a woman at times lol x

I used to crave chocolate and crisps, but not anymore, which is odd. I guess the real test will be when * eventually starts as I normally turn into a right pig. Will have to stock up on healthy snacks, am tempted to make scan bran carrot cake ready, so I have something that feels stodgy :eek:

Good morning em, have a great Sunday :) xx

Back