*deep breath* my journey to a thinner / healthier me

We've decided that rather than waiting for me to lose weight before we start ttc, we're actually just going to go for it.

Oh, that is wonderful! Both that you're TTC and that it'll give you an extra little boost of motivation. Good luck on both lovely! :)

Thank you everyone :bighug:

Am still having fish, chips and mushy peas tonight, but am having salmon instead of cod because of all that omega 3 lol

Purple Patsy said:
Best of luck with your changed plans. I heard the stats on how much weight loss improves your chances so there an incentive if ever there was one.

All the best with it.

That's what I was going to say too. My friend who's a doctor also said this and personally losing weight straightened out my cycle - I'm bang on 28 days now.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I used to go months on end without * and it was all down to my weight. And when I started going to the njurse and started losing weight they slowly started getting better until now, where I'm on a 45 day cycle, which for me is amazing :D

Dinner went really well and I'm absolutely stuff, I didn't have the bread in the end so I still have syns available lol, might have a hot choccy

Im the same Em, they stopped completely for me but since joining slimming world im now on a 52 day cycle so it can only get better! Happy trying ;) xx

Quick food plan for tomorrow

Brekkie - cherries, grapes, muller light
Lunch - banana, cheesy beans (hexa)
Snack - strawberries, fibre plus bar (hexb)
Dinner - bacon, egg, mushrooms, sw chips
Snack - velvet crunch crisps (4 syns)

I've woken up with a whole new enthusiasm and am really raring to go. For a few days I've followed plan because I felt that I had to, rather than because I wanted to ... and today just feels so different :)

So my positives for today (for the first time in a while) ...

1) I have a new found determination
2) We have a plan in place for ttc
3) My shape seems to be changing alot
4) I've found some great friends on here who I think the world of

Loving your positives for today Emily, they are so lovely :)
Hope that you have a great day xx

I've really been neglecting this place lately :(

Things have just been so hectic and Chris and I have been talking through things alot. I know this isn't a ttc forum, but in a way the decision we made affects slimming world.

We've decided that rather than waiting for me to lose weight before we start ttc, we're actually just going to go for it. I've spent £30 :eek: on supplements etc to help with my cycle and we've decided that if we're lucky enough for it to happen before the wedding, then we'll scale back some of our plans.

So I have made a decision to be really focused and try and lose as much weight as possible to try and help things along.

I changed lunch slightly today and rather than putting ham in the omlette I put smoked bacon in and I really wasn't keen, so don't think I'll be doing that again in a hurry :8855:

Hope everyone is ok :bighug:

Perfect excuse for lots of practice ;)

I used to go months on end without * and it was all down to my weight. And when I started going to the njurse and started losing weight they slowly started getting better until now, where I'm on a 45 day cycle, which for me is amazing :D

Dinner went really well and I'm absolutely stuff, I didn't have the bread in the end so I still have syns available lol, might have a hot choccy

Dread to think what'll happen when(if) I decide I want to try for one, my *'s are a nightmare, no pattern whatsoever, these past few months its ranged from 2 weeks on, 3 days off, another week on, then can be weeks without one, then days, very irritating. Hopefully losing some more weight will help!!

So happy for you though hun, and im sure it will give you an even bigger boost!
xxxx

I've woken up with a whole new enthusiasm and am really raring to go. For a few days I've followed plan because I felt that I had to, rather than because I wanted to ... and today just feels so different :)

So my positives for today (for the first time in a while) ...

1) I have a new found determination
2) We have a plan in place for ttc
3) My shape seems to be changing alot
4) I've found some great friends on here who I think the world of

Awesome positives for the day :D

I don't really fancy bacon egg etc tonight, so am trying desparately to think of something else I can make. I'm contemplating making salmon fishcakes and having some tomato and cucumber on the side. I'm also going to try stuffed pepper tomorrow, I'm going to make a chilli con carne, stuff a red pepper with it and have that tomorrow night :drool:

Back