Cruise PV Dee's Dukan Diary - 2nd & Final round!

Go2Goal

Diary post #1

I am introducing myself as an "old Dukaner", meaning
I have done this before.... but am new here.

I was on a Dukaners forum and lost 55# in 7 months. I made it 5 months of Consolidation, but never finished to Stabilization. I then got really sick with pneumonia (hospital 8 days) for several weeks this October. Being so sick, I allowed other foods and then have not gotten back on track. For 2 months I have been eating things I would rather not and have put on 12-15 lbs!! Yuck!! I have to get a handle on this, so the best way for me is to post on a forum and absorb myself in the details. I hope I can find time for posting, as it can be hard with work and all.

So, here I go again because I really liked myself at my lower weight and being active and focused. And,
clothes were fun again!!
:8855:

Last edited:
:blahblah: Can't wait to see what worlds open up for me after 50 posts - this is 51!! Hehe

good luck Dee xxx any advice you can give as a conso gal greatly apreciated xxx

Good luck hun x

:wow: What a great welcoming! THanks for stopping by everyone.

So, I am down 1.5 lbs and I officially start today with a couple days of Attack. I hoped yesterday's weigh in would be a temporary high weight because of NYE celebrations, but surprised to already be going down the slide. I did stick to PV yesterday, even though I had a few mimosas and pieces of chocolate - ha! Its that water, or bloat, ot whatever, that goes first, yet feels great. Pants were getting tight and un-comfy so really need this.

Food Plan today (packed for work):
1 hb egg, cottage cheese, and roast turkey > diner ? probably beef patty with Wasabi mustard
Lots of water

* Most important > get in a walk or Spin ride after work!!!

Had to really fight a chocolate craving today......jeepers, that comes back with a vengence! But, I made it!

Hope everyone is enjoying their protein today :)

great willpower keep up \the good work xxx

Hope your staying strong and doing good!!! THOSE CRAVINGS WILL GO!!! X

Well, I resisted the chocolate, but not the wine!!! I have not weighed since the 1.5 loss and today is probably last day of Attack > we will see tomorrow if I do one more day attack because I blew one of the two on wine.

Today, though, is POP. So far:
0% Yodurt
Salmon
0% cottage cheese

I'm not sure but the girls will put me right if I'm wrong but I don't think doing an extra day of attack will help

OK. enough said, Cruise it is. Besides, I am craving some butternut squash! Its weekend, so I can roast a big pile, for eating, and for soup - Yummo.

Which brings me to this thought about the PP/PV alternating days. perhaps, I will not be as strict this time around and allow 2 PV days in a row on occasion - especially when I have just made a gorgeous salad, or prepared some great veggie dish. I recall wanting to eat a thing like that whilst it was fresh and not wait through another PP day.....we will see. I guess if I can still lose, that would be fine. If not, I can pull tighter on the reins...right? Oh, down 3# total, even with my mess up with the wine.

Hope everyone is feeling a good kick start - will have to get around the boards and check in.

Happy Day!

Its weird, but several of my posts are not going through and I can't tell until I log on later and see what I posted is not there - argh

Anyway, down 3.5 since the reboot

brilliant g2g xxx

I tend to do PV days over the weekend & PP days in the week as it suits my lifestyle

Yea, once I get in the groove of losing consistently, I can adjust my PP/PV days to suit, but not in that groove yet!! Argh...

Yesterday, friends invited us for a meal and I knew it would be tricky. I tried to eat ahead of time and planned to just pick a bit and have the butternut squash soup I made and brought. Well, friend is quite the chef, and really gets into authentic cooking. We ended up being there longer than I thought and did not eat till much later, so I was hungry. He plated the food and served each of us, so it was rather hard not to take the plate. And harder yet, was to just pick the chicken out of 2 beautiful chicken enchiladas with beautiful sauce, limes and avocado slices!!! Dang!! So, I just ate the beautiful food and said to myself, "tomorrow is a PP day, I will be POP, and it will be what it will be because I have to learn to work these things into my life". Well, not sure how I feel about that decision today, but I skipped the scales this morning :ashamed0005:. I will weigh later :hide: when I don't think I sabotaged my 3.5# loss. Jeepers, we do rationalize, don't we?

Last edited:
Well done, this is my 2nd time round also, lost 10lbs on y 1st attempt about a year ago, I quit and have since put it all back on. ughhhhhhh

I'm completely committed this time. Day1 today. Weigh in tomo :) x

Ok, I thought I had better post something ,as I have been all around the eating world and have landed in a new place. I recently watched "Food Matters" and am now motivated to eat for health - which means beans, nuts, seeds, veggies galore, and fruit. Yikes! Weight loss is important, but after 1.5 years of meat and veggies, I think my body is craving other food. I just have not been able to get rolling on the Dukan plan consistently. I Still am a believer, as the Dukan plan works and was perfect for me when I nneded to take off 50#. Now, I want to take off 15, but more importantly, I want to eat very live, nutrient packed, enzyme containing food, so I am taking a break from Dukan. If I begin to gain more weight, I will be very sad that I have to live my life eating mostly meat. I hope I can make this work - I will be detoxing, and cleansing, and hopefully, can make this work - its what my body is calling for at the moment. Thanks for all your support.

Back