Deezer was right !!!

izzysmum

Got weighed today after two small loss weeks and having increased my water and stuck to the 3 times a day routine (I had been having a single sachet at lunch and two at night!),as Deezer suggested. Well I lost SIX pounds this week :8855:I am so happy and that is one stone now gone for good. Thanks guys for all your support xx Heres to the next stone ha ha xx :bighug:

well done, bet your over the moon xx

O'h good for you, you know I am guilty of using two sachets together as I don't feel the need to have them during the day, so let's see how I get on this week by doing it the correct way!
Have a great week, Elaine.

Have been drinking water like a mad thing atm and I've only been doing this for 3 days and I've already lost 5 1/4lbs :D so the more ya drink the more ya shrink ;) x x x

Thanks guys, now on to the next week xx Hey Elaine, look forward to hearing how it works out for you, I made the chocolate biscuit to take to work (thanks Dee for the recipe) and that made all the diference!!

Thanks guys, now on to the next week xx Hey Elaine, look forward to hearing how it works out for you, I made the chocolate biscuit to take to work (thanks Dee for the recipe) and that made all the diference!!

Its not amazing but it does the job doesn't it??? X

I was feeling really quest pharmacist said I was drinking too much water but I find that hard to believe how much are you guys drinking daily not including shakes??

Congrats izzysmum brilliant weight loss :)
i drink around 2 and a half a day, we shouldnt drink more than 4 and should space it out during the day x

Dahlia Rose I drink around 2 litres plus tea and coffee xx oh and a bit extra if I make a bicuit rather than a shake to compensate for what I don't use in the shake if that makes sense x

Hi
I drink 2 litres at work, I measure this to ensure I drink it by pouring it into a 2 litre water bottle, and then drink a litre at home. I do not drink any tea or coffee only water.
Hey, what is this chocolate biscuit recipe???
Elaine

Hi
I drink 2 litres at work, I measure this to ensure I drink it by pouring it into a 2 litre water bottle, and then drink a litre at home. I do not drink any tea or coffee only water.
Hey, what is this chocolate biscuit recipe???
Elaine

Its in my diary Somewhere hun!! 'Ready to change'

Not sure what page sorry!! X

Back