Deezers Final stretch.....

:happy096::worthy::clap::party0011::party0011: Wooohoooo :D WELL DONE DEE :D sooooo pleased for you honey you deserved the loss today....think you might be flying everywhere rather than walking today lol x x x x

Woohoo.. Get in lady. So so so pleased for u Hun. Xxx

Brilliant :) well done on the loss and I'm sure you'll reach those mini targets next week x

Well done! You deserve it after all your patience! Congratulations!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I was having a wee look my goals. I only put down a half way mark as I didn't want to frighten myself! It really depends on what you look like and feel when you get there though? I used to be a mini when I was much younger then OH got in the way.. not sure if I should try to get down to that weight or if I would look ill?

Must be nice to have that decision to make!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Brilliant, well done!!
:happy036::banana dancer:

Bloody stupid weeeknds!!! Lol...

Whay are they so hard!!!

Ate out yesterday and today but still had stuff that was on plan.... Had a look in next today, think I'm gonna buy the illusive 14's this week... to get into.... How exciting!!!!

New order arrives tomorrow.... with the lovely sounding new bars..... So thats me def on plan for the next month!!!! Then see where I am....

Gym in the morning and then swim wednesday!!!! Get back into the excercise this week!!!! See if i can get a super loss although TOTM has gotta be looming!!!!!

Hmmmmm...... DO I go with the red jeans i liked???? SOOOOO outside my comfort zone..... but dont know whether to push myself to get em!!!!

X

Do It Do it !!! outside comfort zone is good, new clothes, new body, new you !! just be careful not to spend too much because you will be shrinking out them pretty quick you know xx

Woooot wootttt get those 14s :)

Agreed, dont get too spendy! you may be needing...12s soon :)

You have done awesome, glad you enjoyed a "diet" friendly eating out at weekend, you are doing amazing :) cant wait to get started myself....(one moreee week!)

Fantastic weight loss hun xx lend me some of that focus & detetmination you have please : )

Back