Deezers Final stretch.....

Yes I bet that is what is happening, that you are building muscle. Sometimes it is easy to get focused on the weight and forget that muscle weighs more and that you can still be losing inches. I need to get new measurements done ... not that I am building muscle right now though lol.

lol...

Right so... nice big walk with the pups this morning....

200 Jumping jacks
20 crunches
Press up challenge 25 on my final set

YAY!!!

Pilates/cycling/possible swim tomorrow.... Plus trying the red jeans on and taking measurements!!!

Weigh Saturday although I'm not holding out for much!!! DAMN YOU BABYBEL!!! ; )

X

Right so... nice big walk with the pups this morning....

200 Jumping jacks
20 crunches
Press up challenge 25 on my final set

YAY!!!

Pilates/cycling/possible swim tomorrow.... Plus trying the red jeans on and taking measurements!!!

Weigh Saturday although I'm not holding out for much!!! DAMN YOU BABYBEL!!! ; )

X

check you out !!!!

Hope you had a good day x

Its gotta be done!!! NEED THIS WEIGHT OFF NOW!!!!

Will do my measurements today I think!!!

Waiting for a parcel.... thought it would come royal mail and if i missed it it would be at the post office.... But its a courier.... you know its gonna come when I'm supposed to be at pilates!!!

If I have to miss it I'll go for a run.... will be so gutted if i miss it!! : (

x

RED JEANS UPDATE....

They are up and over my bum!!! Last time they just came to my thighs!!!!

HEhe!!! ANd they definately went easier over my legs!! YAY!!!

X

Deezer said:
RED JEANS UPDATE....

They are up and over my bum!!! Last time they just came to my thighs!!!!

HEhe!!! ANd they definately went easier over my legs!! YAY!!!

X

Whoooooooooooo :)

Dee...like the back handed compliment my mum gave me the other day. I'm smaller now but weigh more than I did last time I stopped.

Measurements are keeping me on track as the scales aren't going down as quickly as I'd like ;) but as someone wise pointed out to me the other day....it took how long to put the weight on??? ;) x x x

Mines coming courier today, they leave it for me. I can't wait to try the new shakes later. I hope your comes soon hun

Arg glad I'm jot the only impatient one, feel like I'm missing everything being this size. Boobs really gettin me down!!

You will be there soon hun, your amazon girl!! My inspiration:) we both be in our skinny butt jeans soon Xx

LOL I missed the red jean update

Yipeeee!! X

Heheheeee...... Dont hit me with my own words!!!! HAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!

Measurements today!!!

Will update!!!

NEED COFFEE...

P.s.... Anyone who wishes they liked green tea.... but dont like the tartness.... Twinnings have brought out a green tea and mint!!! Its more like peppermint but has the benefits of the green tea!!! BONUS!!!

X

Lol you got me a few times Dee ;) so fairs fair lol

Will look out for that I have been having normal tea or making sure I drink my water as don't want too much tea lol

Right better get a wriggle on today as seriously can't get going today :( x x x

Deezer said:
Heheheeee...... Dont hit me with my own words!!!! HAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!

Measurements today!!!

Will update!!!

NEED COFFEE...

P.s.... Anyone who wishes they liked green tea.... but dont like the tartness.... Twinnings have brought out a green tea and mint!!! Its more like peppermint but has the benefits of the green tea!!! BONUS!!!

X

Ooh that tea sounds nice! I love their green tea with pineapple and grapefruit-but obviously can't drink that at the mo x

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Lol you got me a few times Dee ;) so fairs fair lol

Will look out for that I have been having normal tea or making sure I drink my water as don't want too much tea lol

Right better get a wriggle on today as seriously can't get going today :( x x x

Me either..... Gonna exercise this morning.... and then just relax with my kindle later!!!

x

Did your parcel come?? My old man just taken in one wet box LOL hopefully all ok, mmm cookies n cream shake for tea!

I have to say you look fabulous in your photo x I can only see it via my phone x such an inspiration x

HAPPY 361121611F_2.jpg DAY !!

Back