Deezers Final stretch.....

Lol.... Right you know I've been whining as my weight doesnt seem to want to budge.... Took measurements last week and the again this week....

.5 inch under my boobs...

1.5 inches on the smallest part of my waist!!!!

1.5 inches off top of each thigh!!!

YIPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

That's brill! The Rapidly Shrinking Dee Show has come to town! x

Thats great !!!! well done

Yipeee, I love shrinking LOL :) just,wish we could choose which bit shrinks LOL

Awesome results xx

RebekahR said:
Yipeee, I love shrinking LOL :) just,wish we could choose which bit shrinks LOL

Awesome results xx

I agree I need my bottom
Half to shrink some more some one needs to make it aware though lol

I literally have no boobs!!! WAHHHH!!!! It feels good to be smaller and less wobbly.... my tummy needs some serious work though!!! X

Il trade someone some huge boobs for some small ones.:-0 LOL

Deezer said:
RED JEANS UPDATE....

They are up and over my bum!!! Last time they just came to my thighs!!!!

HEhe!!! ANd they definately went easier over my legs!! YAY!!!

X

Brilliant news! Well done you!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

teehee... us gals aye, never pleased with our lot lol you make me giggle!! right me and my dizzy butt is going to the gym at the weekend, finally... think I am gettin gym withdrawal!! gonna try that magic pomegranate oil! My OH is laughing...firming creams, oils..fat burners lol whatever next!! :)

Have a good evening xx

100 jumping jacks
Press up challenge .... last set 29!

Hurt my shoulder!!! : (

Weigh tomorrow!!!

: /

Tried skipping yesterday OMG that was a stupid mistake lol ouchie foot x x x

Trueleame said:

Oh dear hope your ok !!

I interpreted that all wrong and thought you meant skipping as in "opting out of" yesterday!! Duh!
Wouldn't it be good sometimes to have a fast forward and rewind button for life?!

Last edited:
100 jumping jacks
Press up challenge .... last set 29!

Hurt my shoulder!!! : (

Weigh tomorrow!!!

: /

Best of luck with your weigh in hun, I'll be rooting for ya. I'm off for the next two weeks so won't be
online. We've cancelled our holiday naturally to be here when my cousin's funeral takes place.
They hope to have his remains home from Australia before next weekend all going to plan.
Talk to you in two weeks so, when hopefully I'll have my head together and have some sort of plan.
Stay amazing xxx

Shivie said:
Best of luck with your weigh in hun, I'll be rooting for ya. I'm off for the next two weeks so won't be
online. We've cancelled our holiday naturally to be here when my cousin's funeral takes place.
They hope to have his remains home from Australia before next weekend all going to plan.
Talk to you in two weeks so, when hopefully I'll have my head together and have some sort of plan.
Stay amazing xxx

Sorry to here that . Best of luck with everything shivie !! We shall see you in a cpl of weeks luvi take care of yourself x

Hope it goes as well as it can Shivie x x x

Stay amazing xxx

Aww hun hope everythings ok!!

Much love to you!!! X

Back