Deezers Final stretch.....

I have 6 weeks till my mini holiday in September..... 22lb off in that time???

Hmmmm..... Do-able I guess..... I am 2lb up this morning... dammit but think Its def TOTM water as I feel awfull....

OH ending up coming home from Scotland (Dont ask lol)

So..... Gonna step up now and really try to get the 22lb off sooner.... But wow 6 more weeks!!! Thats all!!!

What a year!!!

Thank you all for being here and supporting me through this....

Right getting ready for Race for life!!! Will post pics later!!!

X

Go girl! Have a great race!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Have a great race hub n a very big well done, you have done brilliant. Xxxx

Deezer said:
Just completed Race for life!!!!! Very emotional day! Raised over £600 feel amazing!!!!!!!

Woohoo! Well done, I am sure the pink hair helped with your need for speed! Lol..
Fabulous, I hope the weather was ok for the run as it is rubbish here.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Yay well done hun xxx

Well ended up........ I've not fallen off the wagon! I've just stepped off! Awesome day! Spot of lunch and a cocktail!!!!!!! What ano aMazing day! Back at it tomorrow!!!!! 6 weeKs to lose. 22lb!!!!!

Bring it on!

; ) X

Deezer said:
Well ended up........ I've not fallen off the wagon! I've just stepped off! Awesome day! Spot of lunch and a cocktail!!!!!!! What ano aMazing day! Back at it tomorrow!!!!! 6 weeKs to lose. 22lb!!!!!

Bring it on!

; ) X

Enjoy your day off hun n u can easily lose the 22lb. Xx

Got a bit burnt...... OWOWOWOWOWWWWW!! But an amazing day.....

IMG-20120722-00963.jpg

Didnt realise the sun was that bright....

IMG-20120722-00967.jpg

IMG_1007.jpg

IMG_1009.jpg

90 yr old woman getting ready to set us all off!!! Then was herself!!

IMG_1013.jpg

IMG_1015.jpg

IMG_1017.jpg

IMG_1020.jpg

So wanted to pinch this....

IMG_1019.jpg

Fab day......
At home now getting some water down me and piling on the cocoa butter!!! Lol..

X

Back at it today!!!

Day 1 again!!! Lol....

Bacon and eggs for brekkie.... waiting in for my order.... hopefully last one!!! 6 weeks..... 22lb!!!

Size 14 for September!!!! : )

X

Oh Deezer you poor thing getting sunburned, but absolutely fab completing the race for life well done!

You look fab in the photos :) I think a little cocktail is deserved after all that running hehe.

Good luck today X

yum yuumm i lovee bacon :)

good work hunny :) these 22lb are gonna be dust! xxx

LOVE the pics missie! Ouchy re the sunburn though. Lash on that aloe vera.

Wowee just lookin at your stats and another half stone and a bit and you'll have lost EIGHT flippin' stone!! Unbe-flippin-lievable!!!!

:happy096:

I know.... my brain is weird.... I keep thinking.... Ooooh i've stalled and dont feel like I'm smaller..... But i am....

Looking at my stats and my clothes.... weird how your brain sometimes tries to trick you!!!

X

takes the brain a while to catch up! thats how I ended up with 2 size 20 shirts going back to primark at the weekend!! Just autopilot getting the biggest tops and the smallest bottoms!! lol

You have done so amazing hun :)

Back