Deezers Final stretch.....

Awww thanks chick.... the girl who i did the run with... I was chatting to her and she was like.... 'what size are you now? about a 14???' I was gobsmacked.... But i guess I'm in that area.... in lycra aswell!! Lol.....

Still 16 bottom 12 top..... Stupid body!!! ; )

:) Yipee always nice, your lookin great hun

LOL I'm odd too just the other way! Never get tops to fit properly! We will get there! x

Day one back at it done and done.... couple of pounds up yesterday no doubt combination as lunch/cocktail water and i feel SO bloated..... think I'm having my TOTM bloat..... even though it wont turn up for a couple of weeks (Been keeping a diary of how I'm physically feeling/periods etc)

Roll on day 2!!

The sunshine is definately helping!!!

: )

x

Dee sunburn sucks :( keep strong babes I'm having issues with 218 as a number on the scales atm lol it won't change below that no matter what I'm doing ggrrr. All I can keep doing is plugging away at it, I know we stall from time to time but how annoying when it happens. I'm having same probs with bloating atm you can clearly see when it happens :( which is strange that I'm getting use to bits being inny then they get outty and it's like WTF :(

We can do this I'm just keeping going cos I refuse to be side tracked by bloating ggrrr x x x

Thats it!!! I'm debating a fast day!!! Only water.... just to jolt me!!! Only one day like!!! Lol....

Maybe!! X

I may well do that tomorrow when I travel ;) can't hurt let's face it lol x x x

Today has flown by.... really busy at work.....

Feel fine.... Even though day 2 is definately my hardest day.... finding it easy to get back on.... Not sure if thats because I can see the end!!!

22lb.... The sooner its off.... the sooner I am going to come off plan!!! Cant wait!!!

X

You can dooo it :) I can't wait to be done either LOL impatient LOL

Xxx

Its just been sooooooo long!!! Lol.... just over a year now..... admittedly not without a break ir two!!! lol... Not that I regret it at all!!

Just really want to get those hips/bum down.... they're really holding on now!!! Wahhhhhh!!!

I'm just looking forward to putting all these new ideas into acton....

Maintaining if definately going to be the hardest part!!!

X

I just hope i can cope!!! *Worried*

C'mon hun, if anyone can YOU can! When you get that at goal tattoo it'll be a daily reminder of
just how amazingly far you've come and how you've turned your life around COMPLETELY!
And I reckon you're now officially an exercise junkie and the more muscle you have instead of fat the better
for burning calories.
I just KNOW you'll find the balance that suits you to maintain a fit healthy body and also let your hair down and go wild
on occasion!!
It's just the "Oh my God I've been on a diet this long and it's all I know so what do I do next?" jitters!
You'll be absolutely FINE so stop over-thinking things & just enjoy your rockin' new bod! xx

:eek: Wow wow wow is all i can say! i just looked at your diary and nearly spat my coffee all over my laptop! OMG you have done amazing! whats your secret wow! i need some of your motivation Dee you really are inspiring! well done you i bet you feel like a new women

You will be fine hunny its scary but slow and steady.your wonderwoman :) xxx

Hey ladies... thanks for all your lovely comments.... re-start gone well and settled back into it!!!

Lots of walking today..... but a bit shall we say...... 'tetchy' lol.... think TOTM is definately in the post!!! Dont feel as bloated now though so thats good!!! : )

Hopefully have a pound or two off this week!!! Fingers crossed!!!

Roll on Saturday morning!!!

; )

Wishing my life away!!!!

X

Im a restarter too Dee i decided to start a fresh and complete a new profile etc as it was back in may ish when i left! my former username was pinklady you will remember me, we were on LP together then on slim and save well! ive had a really hard time recently so ive ended up gaining quite alot back 1stone 7lbs to be exact! so im back starting a fresh to finally get close to goal! do you still have the lipo thing? hows everything going, is steph still on here i couldnt find her?

im on day 2 of my restart i really think your an inspiration for sticking to it i was shocked when i read your diary yesterday well done you x

Im a restarter too Dee i decided to start a fresh and complete a new profile etc as it was back in may ish when i left! my former username was pinklady you will remember me, we were on LP together then on slim and save well! ive had a really hard time recently so ive ended up gaining quite alot back 1stone 7lbs to be exact! so im back starting a fresh to finally get close to goal! do you still have the lipo thing? hows everything going, is steph still on here i couldnt find her?

im on day 2 of my restart i really think your an inspiration for sticking to it i was shocked when i read your diary yesterday well done you x

Ah Pinklady yes I remember you from LT!! S&S is so much more pleasant isn't it?! x

Yes Shivie S&S is much better! i started back in January did really well lost 3.5lbs then s**t happened and ive manged to gain 1 stone 7lbs but im back at it and im hoping that in a month or so i will be back down again! kind a need to be slim even more so now seen as we are starting a family! i know it sounds odd losing weight to then gain again but this way i wont have too much to lose afterwards well thats the hopeful thinking anyway! other than that im fine and dandy and rather excited for my first wi back at it! i think it was May time when i gave up i tried a few times since then but had to get things out of my system before i could mentally do a vlcd again if you get my drift! lol

hope your both ok, you both seem to be flying along losing nicely :)

URGH TOTM.... ruining everthing!!! Lol...

Oooooh I feel horrid!!!

Early night for me I think!!!X

Back