Deezers Final stretch.....

Definately feel brighter today.... but this water isnt budging!! : (

Sooooo deflating!!! Urhhh!!! Need to shake it up this week and blast it off!!!

X

That's a positive hunny

I've been fluctuating by 5lb It's so annoying. Gonna have an infra red sauna and go gym tonight, walk there 3 miles and walk back. Hopefully scales will stay down tomorrow!!

Water water, it will flush out!!

Xx

Deezer reading through your thread and have my mouth wide open! Lol you are amazing and such an inspiration!! Big well done on the losses and congrats on the race for life!! Keep going girl, you can do it!

Xx

Deezer reading through your thread and have my mouth wide open! Lol you are amazing and such an inspiration!! Big well done on the losses and congrats on the race for life!! Keep going girl, you can do it!

Xx
Awww ta hun!!! : )
X

Right thats it.... no more moping.... if i put as much energy into doing something about it as i do moping and whinin about it I'd be fine!!!

I've had a stern word with myself and been out for a run this morning..... blew the cobwebs out!!!

I'm going to go up to the gym this evening and i'm going to book sessions with the personal trainer..... I have 8 weeks till my holiday and i want to be in the best shape I've ever been in!!!!

Today is the start of my final stretch..... 20lb in August!!!! Bring it on!!!!

X

Wayhey! Atta girl!!! xx

I'll jump on that wagon thank you as well honey :)

Come on babes were sooooo close to our ideals this IS OUR YEAR TO SHINE ;) see what I did there x x x

It's not easy going but so rewarding once the results appear ;) xxx

I think its because i'm still holding that water.... As soon as I'm back at 185 i think i'll be ok again!!!

X

Exactly hun, don't go wishing your days away now y'hear! Life's short enough!!
Take it easy, allow your body to do it's thing (although it sucks!) and you'll be hurtling towards
goal again before you know it xxx

I'm feeling much more positive!!! Todays been a bit crappy at work today but am going to try to get to the gym later!!!! Depends what time i get out of here!!!

But on the upside!!! GO WIGGO!!!!

I think i have a small crush on him!!! Its the cheekiness I think!!!

X

LOL wiggo crush is wronggg!

Teehee give me that American swimmer anytime LOL

Hope you can get out in time for gym hun

Xxx

Glad you feel better sweetcheeks! xx

Life is a ***** hun, hope your ok. Xxx

Back