Deezers Final stretch.....

Yayeeeeeee, well done hun. U r sailing through this. Yes believe it Hun, u will be in the 12 stones soon.
U so bloody well deserve it, u have worked so hard for it.
Xxx

Hiya babes how's u doing today? How's ur shoulder doing now? x x x

Shoulders great now babe.... Had god awfull period cramps today! Really heavy! Have felt really weak! : ( day on the sofa watching the Olympics!!!!!! : (

Just rest if you can babes cos cramps are blooming awful :( take some painkillers as well.

I normally catch up on highlights out here as were to busy during the day ;)

Managed another 1hr in the pool today :) loving it but I'm having to force myself to do exercise as all I wanna do is veg out in the sun lol x x x

Wah put feet up, cuppa (hunky swimmers shortly)

Mwah Xx

LOL man back, footy on... Boo!!

Still feeling rough with these cramps!!! : (

But had a nice long walk and a shower and feel a bit better!!! Got a really bad ain in my left side.... Not sure if its period related or its something else..... will see when my period finishes if its still there I guess!!!

Feel so tired!!! So just chilling out at home and watching the olympics!!!

Wanted to do some kettle bells today but my side is really sore!!! :' (

X

Did you a long one and it crashed doh

Take it easy, hot water bottle and just curl up

Megadose ibruprofen does help, reduces the bleeding also

It really is the worst part of the diet, wish I had a magic pill!!( would share it :)

Rest up, I'm sat at work with me hot water bottle

Xxxx

Why oh why did i weigh yesterday morning!!!!

up 4lb!! Know its water but totally deflated!!!!

Must.....not......give......in!!! Was hoping to hit the 12 stone bracket this week.... but cant see that happeneing!!!

Totally bummed out!!!!

X

Arg I'm the same at the moment fluctuation of 5lb up, then down again, then up again

Not weighing. It's making me pissed off LOL

It's just water but know how frustrating it is xxx mwah x

You know it's water weight babes don't let it get to you :( I know totally easier said than done. You'll hit your 12st bracket in no time :) keep strong and keep focused dont get tempted to cheat as you know how awful you feel afterwards. Just think how smug you can be when your not on and the scales validate all your hard work ....you know deep down they will.

Remember water can cut through rock not because of it's strength but because of it's persistence x x x

Thanks ladies... I needed that!!! Urgh.... debating not weighing this week and weighing a week on Saturday!!! But know i will.... Lol....

Hopefully period blues (And water) will start to bugger off towards the end of the week!!!

X

Feel better soon sweetie xxx And of course that's just water retention....it'll disappear real soon x

Lol Dee dare ya not to weigh ;) ...as if we can't were serial weighs and you know it x x x

My mood is starting to lift so hopefully that means the water will start to shift too....

Sorry about all the whinging girls!!!

X

Deezer said:
My mood is starting to lift so hopefully that means the water will start to shift too....

Sorry about all the whinging girls!!!

X

Don't apologise for whinging! You rock xx

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Back