Deezers Final stretch.....

With all that activity and tom hun eat the cals :)

Your doing grand hunny :)

Xxx

I'm debating whether to wait to weigh until I've done my 2 weeks crossfit foundation.... Ha.... easier said than done I guess.... Just with being on....

Eating Paleo as much as poss.... so wondering whether to wait and do a 2 week weigh and measure....

Hmmmmm!!

What you think ladies??

X

Sounds good hun, your body will be changing so fast :) woohoo Xx

I've taken photo's which ard awfull.. Then I can see how I change! Going to take some every month!

I am LOVING crossfit! I think I have finally found 'my thing' SO much fun!

Last night was dead lifts, box jumps (which I can't do!!!!!!!) and shoulder press (is that right??????)

Can't wait till Friday! Going to try not to weigh till next week!!! After my 2 week foundation!

Must be psychological but my body feels different!!!! Very odd indeed!!!!!!

X

Wow, how amazing. Wish I had your determination and energy. You will have the body if a super fit athlete soon.
Well done babes. Xx

Ooo I love deadlifts :)

Your gonna be so bad ass hehe :)

Xxx mwah x

I am just SO impatient lol... I want to see a difference NOW!!! Lol.....

The foundation is brill... the actual classes are gonna be a bit more intense obv... Eeeeeek....

Cant remember what he said we were doin tonight!!! Kettlebell swings which i love..... Not sure what else.... It'll be a suprise lol...

Although the massive blister on my foot will not bode well..... brought a strip of plaster in to bang over before i go in....

My sprained ankle is playing up a bit.... I need to sourse some strengthening exercises for them I think!!!!

Diets good...... Still undecided whether to weigh in the morning of not.... hmmmm.... decisions decisions!!!

X

Dark is fine on primal or are we talkin yum yum choc??

Don't worry hun your working outta like mad you won't affect your losses

Xxx

Crossfit is just amazing.... was in an awfull down mood yesterday!!! Really didnt feel like it at all.... Went though and got my sweat on!!! Felt SO much better after!!!

Cant wait to take measurements and weigh on Saturday!!! Fingers crossed!!!

My Paleo recipe book arrived so gonna start picking a few things out of that!!!

X

Good week.... Just loving eating Paleo.... mae soups and cookies this week!!! Love it!!!

Crossfit tonight!!! Can wait.... We did tyre flipping the other night!!! And i was quickest!!! RAWWWWWW!!!! Even against John lol...

Its SO much fun!!!

Weigh and measure tomorrow.... To see what its doing to mu body lol.... I can already see a difference in my shape its crazy!!!

Onwards and inwards ladies!!!!

X

Woop very exciting hun :) I'm finally free of studies so training ahoy :))

Your doing grand Xx

Oooh so exciting Hun. You are one determined
Lady. It will all pay off Hun.
Xx

69369_10151049078792093_1133362974_n.jpg

Finished my foundation..... YAY!!! And shaved 1 whole minute off my workout time!!!!

Super chuffed..... I LOVE IT!!! Join officially on Monday!!!

Weigh and measure tomorrow!!! YAY!!! *Fingers crossd!!!*

X

Great. Can't wait to here what weight you have list as well as those inches

Your doing amazing hunny :) crossfit queen xxx

And the Crossfit results are in.....

In 2 weeks.....
-3lb
Tops of my arms -.5 inch
Smallest of waist -1 inch
Bellybutton -3 inches!!!!!!!!!
Hips -2 inches
Thighs -1 inch
Calves -.5 inch

To say I am chuffed is an understatement!!!! Thats in 2 weeks!!! Roll on Xmas!!!!

X

Deezer said:
And the Crossfit results are in.....

In 2 weeks.....
-3lb
Tops of my arms -.5 inch
Smallest of waist -1 inch
Bellybutton -3 inches!!!!!!!!!
Hips -2 inches
Thighs -1 inch
Calves -.5 inch

To say I am chuffed is an understatement!!!! Thats in 2 weeks!!! Roll on Xmas!!!!

X

Wow! That's awesome! You officially rock-this post say so x

Back