Deezers Final stretch.....

Well done - cant wait til i hit the 12's!

Well done hunni, u r doing so so well.
Xxx
Good luck for your first weigh in chick.
Xx

Last edited:
I got tattooed yesterday... SO had some full sugar coke.... So prob knocked me out of ketosis... but i didn't fancy flaking out lol...

But right back on it today, not bothered at all....

SO pleased with my 9lb loss.... really spurred me on....

X

Yay!!! 9lbs that's what I did on my first week. Well done you!!!

Yaye. That's brilliant hunni.
Well done sweetie. Don't worry about the coke, u will b back in ketosis in no time.
Xxx

Deezer said:
I got tattooed yesterday... SO had some full sugar coke.... So prob knocked me out of ketosis... but i didn't fancy flaking out lol...

But right back on it today, not bothered at all....

SO pleased with my 9lb loss.... really spurred me on....

X

What tattoo/where did ya get? Xo

Sent by Mrs Cupcake to be <3

Well done deezer! My middle one keeps asking me when im getting her tattoo on me ad i have one for my oldest. Might actually get my last to kids ones as my reward for reaching goal. : )

Hey Dee! So I have decided to give S&S a go as have totally stalled and not very happy about it. Desperately want to be slim in time for the spring so here goes nothing. Hitting the ketosis road again (starting left over shakes tomorrow) so fingers crossed for me.

Once again you seem to be storming this so keep up the good work! Lots of love P xxx

Can't believe I'm looking forward to VlCD'ing again lol!!! I need the comfort of ketosis. I also have paid for a week so I'll. Feel too guilty if I blow it this time. I think I'm geared up enough this time. If I can stick the first 3 days 100% then I'll buy another 2 weeks. Just taking it day at a time again. I'm praying my first week is as good as yours then I'm more or less back to where I was when I came off Lipotrim.
I need to do this now as the bad habits are rearing their head and I worked too bloody hard to put it back on.

How's things with you? Enjoying slim & save? Xx

9ib wowzer well done Dee, bet your megga chuffed with that loss! thst brilliant well done huni :)

Really loving it Pamdev its so much easier to stick to... have you started a diary!!!??

The girls here will keep you going... I still check in on the LT forum but there's loads of brill advice over here!!! XX

I have stared one, diet pt2. So today's plan is shake for breakfast, lunch and a meal with family. Tomorrow will probably the same and I'm aiming to start properly on Thursday depending on whether my delivery arrives or not. I just want back on. And back in control again. I'm messing about too much at the moment and I don't like it.
I am so excited that I can have skimmed milk in my coffee!

Oooo - how exciting that you're a tattoo artist! And in Manchester too! I'm thinking that I want a tattoo to celebrate when I get to goal and I'm only over Leeds way so could easily pop over to you at the time!!

Oooo - how exciting that you're a tattoo artist! And in Manchester too! I'm thinking that I want a tattoo to celebrate when I get to goal and I'm only over Leeds way so could easily pop over to you at the time!!
Anytime!!! X

Back