Deezers Final stretch.....

It's always great to go down to the next stone level - and to do that with a 5 lb loss! Stonking!

I had fondue tonight for ta... Not sure Cheese counts as my protein lol.... But had it with my allowed veg to kidding myself its ok lol....

Back to being a good girl tomorrow!!!

*Slaps own wrists*

Bring on the porridge!!!

: )

*Suprisingly* I have tummy ache today!!! Lol...

So right back at it today....

Eating out with my other half today.... but i know the restaurant and they make me a grilled chicken salad....

Soooooo getting the water down me and off out with the dogs soon!!! X

Great stuff, well enjoy your meal out! Put lastnights cheese affair behind you! I had stomach ache all day yeaterday from the cheese prizzas id scoffed at the hen party, plus other bits and bobs. But its all good today, just tired and getting back into ketosis is a bit of a drag but hey ho needs must! have a fun day

I'm quite lucky.... I dont suffer getting back into ketosis!!! Its TOTM that cripples me!!! Every month!!!

X

Enjoy your meal Deezer xx

Woohoo Shivie's back :0) hows u doing honey? That's the thing isn't it if you have enough people to gang up on the weight loss u can achieve it :0) x x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Heya Tru! How are things with your good self? Yeah, I'm looking forward to beating the bulge once and for all ....I fervently hope!! Together we are strong!!

One of the things I hate about these diets is boy they mess with my cycle... Bit of tummy ache last night! Came on this morning out of nowhere! 4lb up!!!!! What!!!???? *Sob sob*

You know it's just water retention - it'll all be gone soon hon.

Its just stopped me in my tracks!!!

: (

Will keep at it!!!

Early finish at work so going to have a nice stroll in the sun!!!

X

Its all water retention, dont worry! I know its ok me saying that and if it was me i too would be mift but its like you say, its our cycles. Im fortunate as i take something regulate my periods, i couldnt cope with random totm's that would send me over the edge! Hope your day perks up as it goes along :) im back in ketosis today its been a hard 3 days, not for wanting to eat or anything like that but just feeling the cold more, dog breath and no energy but im on a roll now, hope all is good for you! WI tomorrow, argh scared!!

It happened when i was on LT.... Every 3 weeks or so.... Pfft.... I seem to get one with all the madness/pain... and then one completely out of the blue ( that only lasts a couple of days!!!) Tis very odd... I should stop whinin really...

The losses are worth it.... Its only water!!!

Onwards and inwards girls!!

X

Like everyone had said, its only water Hun. It'll be off in no time. Even I struggle a lot with my TOM n I simply hate it.
Sometimes men don't no how lucky they r!!
PS enjoy your walk in sun, Am out in it as well, it's glorious.
Xx

Sooo... today is rubbish... rubbish rubbish... Diet wise great but i feel like c***!!!!

: (

Is it weekend yet??

Think I'm just tired!! (And a grumpy cow!!!)

You're allowed the odd hissy-fit, Missie Fitz !!!

And the week is definitely officially more than half over!

So let's be having a few nice deep breaths from ya and pull some funny faces at yourself in the mirror to make yourself giggle.....in private is probably best or the men in white-coats might arrive with a strait-jacket!!

Have a nice warm bath later with a few drops of your fave essential oil and curl up snug xxx

You're allowed the odd hissy-fit, Missie Fitz !!!

And the week is definitely officially more than half over!

So let's be having a few nice deep breaths from ya and pull some funny faces at yourself in the mirror to make yourself giggle.....in private is probably best or the men in white-coats might arrive with a strait-jacket!!

Have a nice warm bath later with a few drops of your fave essential oil and curl up snug xxx
Hows the leg sweetie?? x

Hows the leg sweetie?? x

Not too bad thanks xx Got my appointment for a cortisone injection for 2nd April so hopefully that'll do the trick.
I'm finding hot Epsom salts baths are helping a lot too and blueberries funnily enough as they're a natural anti-inflammatory!
Oh and the meds are good too :)

Hope you're perking up a bit now :bighug:, the joy of being a beautiful woman outweighs the not-so-joyful days!

Off home now to see my new sofas, got delivered today yay! Can't wait to curl up with a good book.

Chat tomorrow hun

Back