Deezers Final stretch.....

Mmmmmmmm I wish

Not the most unhealthy of cravings though! You're a changed woman! x

Hmmm Easter Sunday is 16 days away.... I have 12lb to lose to get me to my easter goal!!!

And I'll be 20lb from my goal.... Hmmm wondering what i can use as my next mini goal... Or whether my long term goal would be it!!!

Cant really believe i am imagining getting to goal.... Never EVER thought this was possible....

I AM going to be slim....
I AM going to surf this year!
I AM going to be comfy in nice clothes for my holiday in September!!!

MY ASS WILL BE IN SIZE 14 JEANS!!!!!!

Thats todays little day dream!!!

: )

oooh you are so close - amazing. Its great to have a holiday and surfing to look forward to. great motivation for the final stretch.

~Dee...your SO gonna do all the things you want this year!

I'm looking forward to something really silly ...buying smaller clothing :) doesn't matter how low I get just enjoying shopping and trying things on will work for ME :D x x x

You go girl! ive got 9lbs to lose for mine! im hoping but 9lbs is such alot so we'll see :) you will be slim youve done absolutely brill and are an inspiration to us all! you've lost so much and look like a new women! get you ;)

Thank you all!!!!!!! : )

Not keen on the New chilli!!!! Its ok but I prefer the old one and. As it haS LesS cals I think I'll stick with that!!!!!

Wanting to pick tonight!!!! I won't though!!!!

Few more weeks!!!!!

Just realIsed in 3lb time I will have lost. Three quarters of my goal!!!!!!!

X

Ooooh I can feel the bloatedness of TOTM.... BRILL!!!!

Urgh.... I've figured out i have one at the proper time and then i have 2 or 3 days mid cycle!! (Sorry if TMI)

Weird..... The mid cycle is pretty pain free just a bit of water... but then my normal the usual spots/crying etc etc......

Do you think its at ovulation or just one of them VLCD things!!!

Hmmmmm odd!!!

Anyway... I have tummy ache!!! *Pouts*

Lol....

Starting work soon.... When i just want to play out in the sunshine!!!

XXXXX

hope you are ok hun.
TOM is awful, i simply hate mine.....VLCD really does mess your body up, i know it defo does mine, and all i wanna do is eat, eat and eat.
xx

NNNnoooooo can't be honey ...please don't say that as were pretty much in sync and I need a good few more days of being 100% before TOTM strikes again! :mad: could hate being a woman at times like this.

Luckily no sign here just yet ...but knows it will happen as have been feeling bloated past few days ...but hoping it does one ;) and misses me this month lol

It so sucks working at the weekend ..especially when its nice weather ...grumbles ...but least its only 1 dog today and he's pretty laid back :)

Have so many diff apps on monday :( but hopefully will get the all clear from Hosp and Docs :) then its full steam ahead ...btw had a sneaky peek and -3lbs this morning :D woohoo x x x

NNNnoooooo can't be honey ...please don't say that as were pretty much in sync and I need a good few more days of being 100% before TOTM strikes again! :mad: could hate being a woman at times like this.

Luckily no sign here just yet ...but knows it will happen as have been feeling bloated past few days ...but hoping it does one ;) and misses me this month lol

It so sucks working at the weekend ..especially when its nice weather ...grumbles ...but least its only 1 dog today and he's pretty laid back :)

Have so many diff apps on monday :( but hopefully will get the all clear from Hosp and Docs :) then its full steam ahead ...btw had a sneaky peek and -3lbs this morning :D woohoo x x x
It seems to go.... Lou...me... you!!!

Dammit lol..

Well done on your three off!!! Wooooooo!!!

x

hope you are ok hun.
TOM is awful, i simply hate mine.....VLCD really does mess your body up, i know it defo does mine, and all i wanna do is eat, eat and eat.
xx
OMG me too.... not been too bad this time....If I've wanted extra I've had an extra bar!! Which seems to have worked for me so far!!!!

I seem to have a TOTM and a NTOTM (NOT time of the month!!!!)

Lol...

Just realised that if i knuckle down and get 4lb a week off i could be done in 8 weeks!!!

OMG.... Excited much!!!???

X

Back