Deezers Final stretch.....

Omg 8 weeks Dee :) how fantastic and we all know you'll do it :0) you've come so far already it would be rude not to go all the way ;) ...excuse the punn!

Come on I'm in it for 12weeks and no getting off this time for me ...have to or I'm walking sown the isle naked :( and that won't be pretty lol x x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So cant complain with a stay the same...

As I'm TOTM and have dropped the gain from last weekend!!!

Feeling very sorry for myself today lol...

Ahhh well.....roll on next week!!

X

considering its time of month, you have done ok hun.
and woohoooo on the jeans lady :D:D:D:D
xx

TOTM sucks in so many ways :mad:

I'm not even hungry!!!

Just irritable and WANT something.... I wont! I struggled getting back into ketosis this time... So no way am i buggering it up!!!

X

Right I have decided I am going to try and use MyfitnessPal a bit more.....

Please add me folks..... I have no friends!!! : (

deezerdee

Go on!!!! You know you wanna!!!!

That's what I found has helped seeing the cals...negative ...means I should lose the weight I want in the time frame as well :D x x x

Sent you a request :D x x

Look at lil miss skinny pants ;) ...doing great honey x x x

Look at your titchy little waist you hottie!! x

Meeeeee tooooooooo

56 pairs of jeans in a size 10 calling my name lol

Check you out skiny pants!!! If im ever feeling p**sed off i do exactly that I try something on that used to fit and thats enough to cheer me up ;) keep going huni your doing fab, youve lost shed loads in total! TOTM defo sucks!!! Im getting to the stage where i need a change and my body does too, the scales havent moved since last weds, i had a sneaky peak thinking id be at least 1lb down today, its WI weds so will see then!

Feeling fantastically positive..... although i wish this damn period would hurry up!!!

Feeling good.... scales are going down and loving the up in exercise!!!

Swimming tomorrow...

Cant believe my next stone bracketr is 13..... I'm not sure how i got here..... Seems like forever ago but its gone in a flash.... roll on slim summer thats all i can say!!!

X

Back