Deezers Final stretch.....

This summer is going to be the BEST!!!! I can finally see the way...I've just joined race for life...I've never run anything before ...but feel if my friends/family can fight to keep their lives ...I can run 5k ;)
x x x

Afternoon sweetie! Hope today's going well for you. Did you get that crack-of-dawn swim in hun? I bet you did you trooper! xx

Certainly did... Plus MyFitnessPal said that at my weight a 40 mins swim burned over 600 cals!!!

WOW!!!!

X

Are the calories MFP gives to exercise right? They seem really high to me! Maybe that's just because we eat so few calories that burning a whole day's intake seems big...

Certainly did... Plus MyFitnessPal said that at my weight a 40 mins swim burned over 600 cals!!!

WOW!!!!

X

SWEEEEEET!!

Are the calories MFP gives to exercise right? They seem really high to me! Maybe that's just because we eat so few calories that burning a whole day's intake seems big...

Its high but i figure thats because its worked out to my weight.... I'm heavy so i burn more.....

As we enter our weight in... Not like machines at the gym!!!

X

Blooming grapes I swear are calling me from the fridge! ~lol~ stupid things we crave now.
x x x

I thinks its because I'm out of bars so missing my evening 'sweet' treat!!!! Gonna grab some atkins bars today!!!!

Still not come on!!!!! When ur ready body!!!!!

Scales not moving but I can really tell a change in my. Shape at the minute!!!!

I will not be fooled into giving up body! So behave!!!!!!!

X

Well I'm on :0( so any day now Dee ;0) as we are in sync lol

So bloated stomach actually hurts :0( but I'm staying 100% which I never managed to on LT at this point in time so I'm over the moon as I might have cracked it :0) x x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooooh silly bodies.......

I'm going to make the most of a gorgeous day..... Cycle to the gym.... A good gym session then home and housework!!!! Then out with the dogs!!!

Even tho the scales aren't budging I'm feelin confident they will!!!

My tummy is flatter in recent days and I start my laser lipo on monday so hopefully these boosts will keep me going if I'm stalling a wee bit!!

Size 14's......... I'm coming to get you!!!!!!!

X

Dee plz send me some of your energy! Im tired jus ready all that exercise. Im pleased when i actually take the dog for a walk : )

We all well....??

I have had a super smug day today!!!

I cycled to the gym (About 3 miles)

Did my gym session and cycled home!!! I have had the most amazing day in which i have realised just how far i have come!!!

I'm a very happy and very smug girl today!!!

XXX

Dee, if anyone has the right to a bit of smug-time it's gotta be YOU!! You must be a ball of positive energy after all that!
Are you still running too??
I bought the hilarious book "Run Fat Bit*h Run" by Ruth Field for some much needed spurring on!
Once this leg thing is sorted I might just give it a whirl.
Well done girl & keep up the fantastic work! You're a true inspiration to many of us xxx

Hey huni i need some advice :) ive decided to start healthy eating a week earlier! you recently came off a vlcd and ate heathly for a while didnt you? i need some advice on the best way to do this! am i best building up my calorie intake an extra 200cals a day or something and avoid carbs for a while! i think im going to join WW but no point till after my easter weekend plans so i need help for the next two weeks on how to increase my food intake without putting loads of weight on????? help huni

Dee, if anyone has the right to a bit of smug-time it's gotta be YOU!! You must be a ball of positive energy after all that!
Are you still running too??
I bought the hilarious book "Run Fat Bit*h Run" by Ruth Field for some much needed spurring on!
Once this leg thing is sorted I might just give it a whirl.
Well done girl & keep up the fantastic work! You're a true inspiration to many of us xxx

Yeah still running babe!!! Lav it!!! hehehe!

Hey huni i need some advice :) ive decided to start healthy eating a week earlier! you recently came off a vlcd and ate heathly for a while didnt you? i need some advice on the best way to do this! am i best building up my calorie intake an extra 200cals a day or something and avoid carbs for a while! i think im going to join WW but no point till after my easter weekend plans so i need help for the next two weeks on how to increase my food intake without putting loads of weight on????? help huni

Oooooh now where to start....

I swapped everything over to wholemeal or wholewheat!! Brown rice/bread/pasta.... and have these things in very small amounts.... I avoided white bread like the plague.....

I did have treats but i halved everything i would have 'normally' had!!

In the week Of lived off my veg box and meat..... and had an odd treat at the weekend....

With regard to other stuff i tried to stick to low GI stuff as much as possible.... but not religiously!!!

Keep up the water is a definate help and keep the booze to a minimum....

Are you going to 're-feed' Funny I asked the woman at SLim and save today and she said that Rob was sorting it as we speak and he would email it over when its done.... If i hear anything I'll let you know!!! But i bet if you followed the LT one its gonna be pretty similar...

Hope this has helped.... hit me up if you have any questions about stuff!!!

X

Thanks Dee, yeah everything you mentioned there is spot on! Im going to avoid carbs at first and build them in as i go along, im mainly going to be having meat, fish and veg! and like you say a treat at the weekends perhaps on a sat night or something! I'll give it a go and see how i get on, ive got 7 days worth of slim and save so im going to use these up but eat along side then similar to re-feed on LT, hopefully that way i wont put too much water weight back on! i hope, if i do i'll leave it for a couple fo weeks then get back on S&S. thanks huni xx

Back