Deezers Final stretch.....

Yes, I definitely think it's just too easy to buy the next size up and so it goes on, or we buy things with an elasticated waist and don't notice too much that they're getting tighter and tighter. I hope to be able to maintain my weight at my eventual goal size and then keep it that way. The proof of the pudding though will be NOT in the eating. Well done on the 200, and just a fraction more and you'll be in the 100s - forever! I hope other people read your diary. You've been strong and positive, and all the things that help on a VLCD. Well done Deezer! xx

Well done hun, you have done so amazing

Hope you stick around whilst you phase to healthy eating :)

The only way is....dooowwwn!!

Well done on your loss this week! You've done amazing so far... what an inspiration :)

well done Dee, you are doing so fantastic.

Awww thank you!!!!

I'm in turmoil at the minute.....

I have a friend that i dont see often coming up at the end of the month!!! And i have a planned weekend off!!!

I keep thinking re-feed before then and enjoy it and then low GI to goal.... But now I'm thinking maybe just have a couple of days off and then get back on plan!!!

Urghhh.... I dont know what to do.....

I think I'm going to decide for sure next week.... When I'm due to place my next order (Or not as the case may be!!!)

Suppose S&S is still there id Low GI doesnt work for me!!!

Hmmmmmmmm

I'm not sure if i just need a wee break.... But then i desperately want to be slim for sumer..... Think I am going to see the end of what i have bought..... re-feed.... the i will have a week befoe my friend comes up.... So i may use that as a 'test' week.... see how i get on.... If i lose I'll stick with it, if i dont I'll get back on after my friend has been up!!!

Think this will be my best option!!!

X

As we've said before a little break every now and then doesn't do any harm and your exercising regularly so its not as if you'll be back to your old bad eating habits! If the low GI works then its a bonus but you've got the S&S as a safety net to fall back on if not :) ... I'm sure you'll do well honey x x x

On a brighter note..... Breezed into New look today and came out with 2 size 14 tops!!!! Which fit!!!

No more 'Inspire for me!!!

Ahhhh size 14 eh feels amazin well done you xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah i'm in a weird place as i have NO clothes.... I have the 16 jeans that I've got in but no tops.... But dont want to buy lots as hopefully I'll be at goal in the next couple of months!!! And will buy lots then... so these two will get me though till then!!!!

Going to buy the 14 jeans next week!!!

Something to aim for!!!!

X

A break has done me the world of good! Im sick of the sight of food now so im looking forward to getting back on packs tomorrow! but i needed the break too, i was going crazy! im back on it tomorrow till my Holiday in May id like a stone off in 4 weeks fingers crossed :) do what you feel is best huni x

Woot Woot!!!

Fabby fabulous!! :)

I am the same, I refuse to buy any clothes since going on this shortly... so just stuck with a load of funny looking clothes LOL ..Better to save most of our pennies for new goal clothes tho :)

xxx Well done!!

Woohooo :D gggoooooo DEEEEEEEEE :D you must be SO chuffed with yourself, I'm proud as punch for you honey you so deserve this as you've worked so blooming hard to get here x x x

Hey Dee, well done chick size 14 on top same as me now woop woop YAY!!!!! doesnt it feel good to be this slim? Regards break and low GI etc.... you`ll do well whatever you choose cos you have the end view in site now darl..... xxxx

Well.... Today i went to the gym first thing!!! Was ace!!! Then had my fat zapped!!!

I have lost 2.5 inches off my belly in a week!!!! So whatever i'd doing in combination with the lipo is working!!! So happy!!!!

I didnt get on the scales this morning either!!! Trying to only weigh on weigh day!!! Which is hard but i think i need to be in control of the scales an not the other way round!!!

Other than that all good!!!

: ) X

Hmm - maybe I should think about lipo or something. I still have a chunk of fat on my tummy and thighs and I want to lose that weight but I don't want to look guant elsewhere - especially my face. My body seems determined to keep hold of the belly though! Would you recommend it? If so would you mind dropping me a PM with where you've had it done if you recommend them as I'm only just over the pennines from yiu and I'd rather go somewhere which has been recommended.

Back