Deezers Final stretch.....

Go for it Hun, u'll love them. I ended up getting 1 coral pink, 1 caramel colour, 1 White, 1 red and ordered a new one in green!!!!!! They r all size 14s n 12s!
Can't wait to get in them, I try the 14s everyday n they r getting higher each time! I simply love them jeans!
Planning on wearing the coral pink end of this month!

Ahhhh at last the structure of the week....

I was soooo close to caving yesterday!!! I didn't.... I only have a few weeks to go.... but my resolve seems to diminish at the weekends lol.....

I only have 1 stone 8lb to get to my initial goal!!!!

Debating upping it an extra half stone but we'll see how i go!!!

: )

Go for it Hun, u'll love them. I ended up getting 1 coral pink, 1 caramel colour, 1 White, 1 red and ordered a new one in green!!!!!! They r all size 14s n 12s!
Can't wait to get in them, I try the 14s everyday n they r getting higher each time! I simply love them jeans!
Planning on wearing the coral pink end of this month!

Lol.... so doing it!!! YAY!!!

Red jeans! How fab...get them! x

Dammit.... knew i couldnt resist!!!

I've upped my goal..... only by half a stone.... so i have that half a stone give that i wanted!!!

Bring it on flab.... HA!!!

You can do it! I'm thinking of moving my goal by half a stone too - will have to see what I think when I get closer...

I think you can easily do it. You've managed to achieve so much already. I can imagine that when you started out it must have looked like a long journey, but you've done it! And 1/2st may only be 2 weeks. It'd give you a wee bit leaway coming off it. How exciting! Nice to be thinking ahead to these things!

x

OMG..... I think TOTM is looming.....

Feel grim.... And really bloated!!!

Noooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

*Pouts*

No fair!!!!

X

Waaah...That stinksssss!!will soon be come, gone and over with :)

cant wait to see you in your skinny jeans shortly

Good work on adjusting your goal, you can do it easily, you have have done so well already :)

Sorry about the horrible TOM hunni.
But way to go girlie.. Nearing the end AND upping your goal. U r one very determined lady, n I know u will be a goal so so soon. Xxxxx

Ahhhhh dee you have done so amazing! How amazing does it feel to know ur nearly there, super amazing right??!! I bet your soooo proud :) Hell im proud of yah!! Well done my lovely xx

I am very proud..... I'm in my final quarter!!!

I'm not quite sure how i've done it!!!

A lot of thanks has to go to you lot on here!!!

X

Hi Deezer I just popped in to say hello, I was messing around with Lipotrim when you first started your journey but had to stop when I broke my hand.

Started Exante a couple of weeks ago and am so over the shakes already, but I think LT did that before Exante had a chance!!

Switching to S & S in a few weeks after a planned break, lovely to see how you've some through this journey and stuck to the plan so well, truly amazing girl!!

dee, ive caught up your whole diary over the last few days, what a triumphant woman you are!!! you should be over the moon with how youve done.

id love to find a little more out about yur tattoo style? ive a full sleeve and a fair few others... my sleeve is traditional style, done by Justin Burnout... part of the ghost house collective if you know who he is? x

Back