Deezers Final stretch.....

A lot of my thinking is definitely skewed and needs readjusting. I do like the book and his explanations! I will have to readjust my food facts to say the least!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Soooo.... Half a pound down lol....

So not even bothering changing all my stats lol.... But thats way better than i was expecting....

But lost 5 inches off the bottom bit of my tum I was really worrying about most with the laser lipo!!!

So today I am focussing on that!!!

So next week..... bring it on.....

Oh and meet my nemisis.......

IMG-20120422-00668.jpg

The 14's!!!!! Not even trying em on for another stone!!! But now they are here!!!! STARING AT ME!!!!!! LOL....

Happy Sunday folks!!!!

And remember...........
301769_287564064662030_151206238297814_656304_1257934580_n.jpg

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Dee thats awesome, a LOSS and 5 inches off with the lipo... do you rate it then? seriously?

those jeans are sexual. love them!

Love the red jeans Deezer, gives you something to focus on as you lose your next stone. Well done on your weight lose as you was expecting to stay the same so its a bonus.

Awesome stuff huni, always positive! 5inches is bloody great, im putting all my inche losses on when i get to target, i sometimes forget about my measurements! i did them in jan and feb march and forgot april so will do them before i go away! realistically it doesnt matter if your 12 stone, if your a size 12 no one knows what you weigh unless you tell them but people can generally judge your clothes sizes! I need to re-think a few things i feel, i get that hung up on the scales i forget that my body is actually changing shape and my inches are coming down! You'll be in them 14s before you knw it! your a little taller than me but i managed to get into my orange skinny jeans when i was 12.4 they were snug but on!!! xx

Good work hunny

Dun Dun DUUUUUUN...Red jeans :) you be strutting them in no time!! you got me thinking about goal clothes.. I got myself some tribal shorts yesterday in a size down...they look soo small...erk... Keeping them hung on the back of my door!!

5 Inches is amazzzing :) skinny butt :)

xxx

A loss is a loss - take it and smile :). Love :heartpump: the red jeans. Of course we'll expect a piccie of you wearing them soon. Hot, hot, hot hun! xx

Oh WOW Hun! 5 inches! That's great Hun, b proud of that. Half a pound is still a loss considering TOM! Next week u will have a bigger loss.
N those jeans are super sexy! U will b in them in no time Hun.
Well done hunni.
Xxx

Sooooo excited!!!

Cant believe they're only a size or two away!! Crazy!!!

I'm gonna go all out this week.... I want that 13 stone something next week!!!

SO looking forward to my day off plan next Sunday!!! My best friend s up from cornwall!!! I cant wait!!!

With regard to the laser lipo..... I think it has worked..... I have been exercising and i have done everything they told me to do.... obv I'm dieting too.....

I am definately investing in some more sessions!!! Hopefully starting next week!!!! I so badly want this slim summer.... I am going to have my day off next Sunday and then i am back on plan for 4 weeks and thats me!!!!

I'll come off and see where I'm at!!! Hopefully more or less half a stone from goal!!!

I'm so excited!!!

Heheheheee!!!

X

Ooooh Dee, am so excited for you Hun! You are nearly there!
Xx

How much is the lazer lipo huni? per session or block sessions? im fancying a go

Crickey thats a good price! ummm theres only 1 salon around here that does it, im going to ring them in the morning to enquire! how many have you had? and have you noticed a difference? im guessing they measure you?

Yeah they measure you chick...

Its hard as i am exercsing/dieting/drinking the water all the things that help it so its hard to say whether them things alone would make a difference!!!

But i dont care lol....

Hoping to start some more sessions this week.....found somewhere closer to home which will be better for me!!!

X

Back