Deezers Final stretch.....

Spandex said:
awww Deezer don't leave us fat girls behind mind when you're all done, you are my muse

I agree there. I need my dose of "how's Deezer doing" to keep me focussed ;)

Skinny little you will be needing a whole new wardrobe when the running begins. You look dead cute in your pic btw. I'm so happy for you!

Yes lovinggggg the new pro pic swit swoo!!!

Dee u know that lazer thing, can u have it on ur arms?? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yep.... you can have it wherever you want i think!!!

My ass and thighs are getting it next!!! Lol...

I agree there. I need my dose of "how's Deezer doing" to keep me focussed ;)

Skinny little you will be needing a whole new wardrobe when the running begins. You look dead cute in your pic btw. I'm so happy for you!
Awww thanks chick!!! : ) X

Thank god! They are seriously letting me down right now lol will be havin this if I can find one near me!!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Deezer said:
Yep.... you can have it wherever you want i think!!!

My ass and thighs are getting it next!!! Lol...

What's the laser thing?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using MiniMins

Laser liposuction.... I had some a few weeks ago... definately having some more done!! When i can afford it!!! X

Hi dee, just catching up and you've done great. A size 12 top is such a great achievement!
I'm the same as you, my bum and thighs still feel massive. Sideways on I look ok but I feel so wide!!! Fingers crossed our dimensions even out soon.
And I'm going to look into this laser lipo thing, I'd love something like that on my thighs. Did it give noticeable results?? x

Hi dee, just catching up and you've done great. A size 12 top is such a great achievement!
I'm the same as you, my bum and thighs still feel massive. Sideways on I look ok but I feel so wide!!! Fingers crossed our dimensions even out soon.
And I'm going to look into this laser lipo thing, I'd love something like that on my thighs. Did it give noticeable results?? x

Certainly did..... they measure an inch above your belly button, your belly button and then an inch below.... I lost 2.5,3,5 inches respectively lol....

Def having some more!!!

X

SOooooo

I'm due to start my re-feed tomorrow.... and just in the nick of time i think.... after my strenuos day exercise wise yesterday i had a crap run this morning.... I'm just not taking on enough fuel to do it..... SO roll on tomorrow!!!

I'm excited but very anxious about the lack of rigidity but hey how whats the worst that can happen..... I come back on..... But I dont think i will....

This is my Plan....

Sunday...... Run
Monday......Rest day
Tuesday.....Run/kettlebells
Wednesday.....Rest day
Thursdays......cycle to gym/pilates/swim
Friday.....run
Saturday......Rest day

Plus follow Low GI/carb till at goal.... Then follow Low GI to maintain!!!

Start the B210K next week for six weeks and then the marathon training after!!!

Am going to keep this diary going and still weigh weekly.....

Hoping i can do this......

Please anyone who wants to add me on MFP (Deezerdee)

X

As far as i know it is... it breaks down your fat cells and you just get rid of it with your normal waste!!! X

You're a true inspiration Dee and living proof that anyone can turn their life around if they fully commit themselves.
I, on the other hand, fell off the wagon so hard that I left a Shivie-shaped imprint in the ground! :character00264:
Six weeks of sheer recklessness has landed me back to square one and I'm so p**sed off with myself I could cry.
Please send me some magic Dee-dust on the wind :vibes:

You're a true inspiration Dee and living proof that anyone can turn their life around if they fully commit themselves.
I, on the other hand, fell off the wagon so hard that I left a Shivie-shaped imprint in the ground! :character00264:
Six weeks of sheer recklessness has landed me back to square one and I'm so p**sed off with myself I could cry.
Please send me some magic Dee-dust on the wind :vibes:

Awww hun you can do it!!! You've done it once you will do it again!!!

Here for ya all the way!!! Never give in sweetness!!!

X

Awww hun you can do it!!! You've done it once you will do it again!!!

Here for ya all the way!!! Never give in sweetness!!!

X

Just needed that injection of positivity! Thanks doll! You keep up the fab work, you'll be at your goal in no time xx

Come on sweetie....... U can do it! When u re-starting? X

Tomorrow ahhh! I've started a new "Mission Slim-possible" thread in the S&S Diaries so you can
keep an eye on me and issue virtual butt-kicks if I waver!!

Back