Deezers Final stretch.....

Hey huni, im still trying to catch up with diaries OMG ive missed loads, ive only been gone a week.lol! So are you off slim and save now or doing half slim and save and half healthy eating? hows it going? are you still doing the lipo thing?

I've finished the lipo for now... want some more but cant afford it at the mo....

Thanks so much for those recipes.... Ooooh excited!!!

X

I had to go out for a run.... The guilt got me.... Getting my wig sorted out tomorrow ready for the weekend!!! Woo hooo....

X

Hey Deezer! im sure i saw that you said something about ultrasound lipo? ive got my first appointment at 8 tonight and a bit wary, did you get results? if ive got the wrong person then im very sorry! xx

Deezer said:
Sooooo today I'm eating potatoe!!!

WAHHHHHH I dont wanna!!!!!

Not holding out for weigh in tomorrow now!!!!

*Sob sob*

Lol....

But this cheered me up......

This.....

TO this.....

: )

Is that you?! W.O.W

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

You've come such a long way and done so good. I'm a sucker for before and afters. Always love them in mags. Yours are brill!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hey Deezer! im sure i saw that you said something about ultrasound lipo? ive got my first appointment at 8 tonight and a bit wary, did you get results? if ive got the wrong person then im very sorry! xx

Yeah twas me.....

They measure an inch above your belly button, your belly button and then an inch below.... I lost 2.5/3 and 5 inches respectively!!! Would like some more when i can afford it!!! X

Hi dee, not sure where you are in the country but redwoods are doing a groupon offer. 3 sessions of laser lipo for £99. Might be worth a look x

Wow Dee thats great results im going tomorrow for my consultation, its not 99 quid though think its oevr £200 but thats for 8 sessions i think. How many did you have? did you have to exercise immediately afterwards?

Wow Dee thats great results im going tomorrow for my consultation, its not 99 quid though think its oevr £200 but thats for 8 sessions i think. How many did you have? did you have to exercise immediately afterwards?

Yeah withing 12 hours i think it was... I used t go swim at the aquatics centre or go for a run.... think you can go on one of those vibroplates too!!! X

Walked, cycled, pilates, afternoon decorating!!!! Ahhhh busy busy!!! All good though.... I'll sleep tonight!!!

Feeling incredibly grumpy and hoping I'm not due on again!! Gahhhh.... Could be just tiredness i guess!!!

This is the hill I walked up the other day... on my 1200 cal walk!!! Lol..

Right to the top and along the ridge!!!

*Loved it*

IMG-20120517-00788.jpg

Fantastic work hun :)

How is the running going??

Oo that walk looks lovely :) x

That's some hill! Now I know why your ar*e was on fire!!! Well done! You'll be out-climbing John soon! x

Back