Deezers Final stretch.....

I would love to do more but i think 3 days would work for me.... was thinking Monday, weds, Sunday.... or do you think I'd need the rest day inbetween??

X

Nah that would work, for sure!! Xx

YAY!!! Using that message you sent me as my starting point!! Thanks so much for that!!! Do you increase you numbers in your rep first or do extra reps....

Does that make sense?? I know what I mean!!! Lol....

X

Teehee

You want to do a warm up set light, then work up slowly. Get to a weight you can do 6-8 reps and do three or four sets

(I'll explain more later when on pc!) Xx

Hey deezer, your doing amazing since the last time I was here!! I've been terrible and put 19lb on in 6 months but determined to get last 3 stone off. Keep up the good work, your an inspiration x

Hey deezer, your doing amazing since the last time I was here!! I've been terrible and put 19lb on in 6 months but determined to get last 3 stone off. Keep up the good work, your an inspiration x

Hey hunni!!!! How are you sweets???

X

How's you doing honey?? Neck any better?? x x x

Deezer said:
Hey hunni!!!! How are you sweets???

X

Yeah I'm good, been messing about really, tried other diets and decided to come back to VLCD as it seems to work best for me. Weight watchers just wasn't shifting but will be great to maintain if I EVER get to my goal lol. Target is 13.13 by 4th August. I'll give it a good go haha x

Yeah I'm good, been messing about really, tried other diets and decided to come back to VLCD as it seems to work best for me. Weight watchers just wasn't shifting but will be great to maintain if I EVER get to my goal lol. Target is 13.13 by 4th August. I'll give it a good go haha x
You can do it sweets!!

Good luck!!

X

chinese cupping bruise......

483373_10150863247142093_2006391107_n.jpg

Acupuncture and cupping so relaxing...... chinese massage AGONY!!! But bloody hell its worked!!

X

Deezer said:
chinese cupping bruise......

Acupuncture and cupping so relaxing...... chinese massage AGONY!!! But bloody hell its worked!!

X

Great! That red patch looks soo sore! I do hope it's sorted your pain..

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Owww that is amazing despite the bruises, glad you got some relief hunny Xx

Thinks people should do what I do as I don't feel half as bad ...every day is day 1 ;) that way numbers mean nothing and you don't feel bad but you look back and go wow 1 week done :)

Hope the shoulders still improving honey x x x

I am such a massive failure at this theses days....

I'm tired/stressed/in pain....excuse excuse.... I dont know what wrong with me!!!

I have packs left so I cant afford to waste them.....

I've eaten all today.... ANd I'm going to take tomorrow off too.... Start afresh Monday.... I'm so pissed off.... stuck at home cant do anything.... Treatment again Monday so hopefully I'll really start to be on the mend.....

Maybe my head just needs a bit of space!!!

Sorry for the ramble girls!!!

:' (

Back