Deezers Final stretch.....

Hugs hunny, have some time and space to think. Glad you got more treatment Monday

Xxx here if you need a vent Xx

Chronic pain is a nasty thing and can knock the best laid plans of mice and men.

I think that is what threw me in May, an old back injury was playing up and making me miserable. It was all I could do to cope with the pain let alone start or maintain a VLCD. They dont call it comfort eating for nothing.

Be as sensible eating as you can and not use it as an excuse to have a free for all. You are not a massive failure at all, and you would not even think of saying that to another person! Just a thought whilst your body is going through this trauma might it be best to eat sensibly rather than restart a VLCD ?

Hope you get better soon. Pain is a miserable thing x

I have been bad.... bad bad bad..... In the last week and a half.... 9lb on!!! WAHHHHH!!!

Well.... thats done and everything is updated!!! All good..... Fresh start.... my holiday is coming!!! I need weight off!!!

Here goes day 1...... AGAIN lol....

Double porridge and a litre of water down already!!!

Onwards and inwards!!! X

That's nothing to what it would have been before honey! Keep it up you can so do this and I think once were at goal were gonna have to arrange a meet up and girlie night out :) x x x

It will be gone in no time hunny, you CAN do it. Behind you all the way

Xxx

Thanks lovelies...... Maisys had the all clear at the vet so thats ace......

So now off to see the. Small chinese lady of PAIN!!!!!!!

Forgot my water! Doh! Will buy one when i get there X

[h=6]Crisis averted today.... went for my acupuncture... and was STARVING..... Went straight to boots..... Atkins bar and straight home.... past all those food shops!! *Phew*[/h]

Well done hunny :)

Hiya Dee! Well it was your post about day one that inspired me to give this another go. Looks like you have had a good day so far! Soooo close. I've done some damage on my hols and increased my TGT from 159 to 155 to take me comfortably into my healthy BMI range. So I'm looking at 29lb to shift. I never got lower than 170lb so keeping everything crossed I can break that this time as I must have some psychological issue that kicks in any time I get to that 170 mark!!

Well done Dee ;) day 1 pah we can do this x x x

Right.... thats it.... I'm running tomorrow!!!

Stupid shoulder..... Although I'm sure my OH must have been a small chinese lady in a previous life.... As he's been massaging my neck in the evening with the oil I got from the chinese lady!!!

Accupuncture/massage/cupping was good.... glad i managed to get another session in before I go back to work tomorrow!!!

Found a little tip.... If you like the atkins bars, the hazelnut crucj and choc orange I've tried it with..... Slice them really thin..... an split each back between 3 bags and freeze em..... they're just an imediate sweet treat.... works out at about 1g of carbs per little bag and the choc ornage one is like having terrys chocolate orange!!!!

No pilates this week.... but plenty of walking and running i think.... with hope to start lifting again at the weekend!!!!

Hoping to be back in the 190's by Saturday!!!

Fingers crossed!!!

X

I've set myself a mini challenge..... I'm doing race for life in 20 days!!! I'm going to try to lose a stone by then.... I havnet set myself a mini goal for a while..... hope it will help!!!

X

Deezer said:
I've set myself a mini challenge..... I'm doing race for life in 20 days!!! I'm going to try to lose a stone by then.... I havnet set myself a mini goal for a while..... hope it will help!!!

X

Wow! Well done! I can't imagine making that decision whilst in so much pain!
Nope you feel better soon..

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

You can do it hun :)

I've set myself a huge goal of 20lb.. I want it off noww gonna be busting a gut daily running and lifting

Xxx

RebekahR said:

I've set myself a huge goal of 20lb.. I want it off noww gonna be busting a gut daily running and lifting

Xxx

Yup with you on that one! I need to lose that as well in 30 days..
Challenge is on ladies!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Xxx

Gutted I can lift.... hoping I can get some crunches done towards the end of the week.....

: (

Back