Deezers Final stretch.....

Deezer said:
WEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...........

-5lb for me.... I hit my 7 stone, 100lb and I officially weigh the least i have in as long as I remember!!!!

Happy girl today!!!!

X

A massive well done :) x

Thanks everyone.... really getting back into it and can see the end...... Less than 2 stone to go.... maybe less if my ass is in those jeans..... I think I am literally carrying the weight I want to lose on my tummy..... So lots of ab/bum/thigh work i think.... try and slim em down.....

I currently am wearing 2 pairs (Not right now both at the same time or anyting!!! Lol) of size 14 trousers.... both asda! So assue there sizes are big!!! But its still nice!!!

The red next ones will be soon!!! I hope!!! May have a cheeky weigh on tuesday and see if I'm in the 180's..... Will try to resist!! X

Well done! Red jeans here you come!
Doing soo well!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Oh well done hun! Century Badge! That's totally fantastic and you've worked so hard for this. I'm inspired :)

Have a good evening hun xxx your so inspiring :) xxx

Awww thanks hun..... As are you!!!!
I cant believe how close to the end i am... Its insane!!!i never thought I'd do it!!!!!

It's Sooo exciting :)

6 weeks to surgeon I need to shift some big numbers!

Xxx

Quiet relaxing day ruined.... lol....

My OH announced a couple of his mates were coming over to play motorcycles..... Lol...

So being a girl i had to clean round the house.... SO housework done and now relaxing watching the tour drinking my water!!!

Weekends are so much easier than they used to be..... Maybe my resolve is better lol...

Race for life this week and only 2lb to hit my target that i set for myself!!!

I am .7 from being just overweight!!! Sooooo hoping to get that this week..... Cant believe that is I'm a good gril i could well be in the 12 stone bracket in 2 or 3 weeks.....

Not sure what i will think about when i dont have to obsess over dieting!! Lol...

Happy weekend everyone!!

X

Err new skinny clothes?? Hehe

So pleased for you hunny :)

Weeee nearly "overweight" Yipee!!

Men aye LOL hehe I love watching the tour .. relaxing!! Your gonna be ace on your run

Xxx

Your doing amazing chick! i read through here when i need some motivation, your a true inspiration! xx

An afternoon of temptation.... I did good though!!!

Looking forward to my day off though I gotta admit!!!

X

Dee your doing fab as always and such a support and inspiration to others. Good luck for the Race for Life you'll do fab :D with that as well x x x

Your doing ace as always superwoman :) xxx

Back