Deezers Final stretch.....

hahahah just re-read that post!

Well yes you are ''Exciting Stuff' lol

Iv'e read through your entire diary, back from when you were on LT to S&S and it was very exciting stuff!! Woman! you should be crowned for your achievement. Is there a Slimmer of the year award or something for slim & save?

You should be on it!

xXx

p.s that was supposed to come across less stalker-ish than it did..:s haha...

Last edited:
There should be Sadia!!

Ooooooh well..... he didnt go easy!!! Loved it!!!

I also took part in there 'monthly challenge'..... as many 2 punches and sprawls(Lay down on the floor) and get back up..... as many as you can in a minute..... the record is 18..... I did 12 AFTER my leg session..... was really proud of myself!!!

Legs are throbbing abit.... bit loving the thought of the next 2 days off..... gonna exercise my ass off.......

Really gonna try not to obsess over numbers...... just gonna work out...... be 100% till end of packs and then enjoy re-feed.....

X

Glad he kicked your butt LOL

I'm gonna get some boxing gloves, fancy a bir if punchbag action!! LOL

Awesome, can't wait to get in gym after appoimtment won't have to worry about water weight

Have a good day hunny Xx

Love the new pic hun....that jawline...wow x

Deezer said:
My arse is killing! Lol.... Owwwwwwweeeeeeeey!!!!

The more it burns the more it shrinks Heheee Xx

Lol it's so funny hearing you enjoying about having a tough work out ;) how things change huh babes. It's really annoying me not being able to use the gym atm :( but not gonna stress over it x x x

Lol it's so funny hearing you enjoying about having a tough work out ;) how things change huh babes. It's really annoying me not being able to use the gym atm :( but not gonna stress over it x x x

There'll be plenty of time for that babes.... dont worry!!! X

Sooooo after todays gym session.... I ache from head to toe.... lol...

Doggy walk this morning (Half hr uphil, half hour down)
Cycled to the gym (20min there, 20min back)
4000m on rowing machine
Loadsa abs stuff!!!!
Came home, kettlebells...... But better than all that.... Any of you that have known me from the start will know one of my goals was to try to learn to surf..... but the thought of trying a wetsuit on mortified me!!!! Well check this out!!!

IMG-20120821-01079.jpg

Size 14 O'neil wetsuit!!! Not only a bargain on ebay rather than the £100 one I was looking at in the bay!!!

Getting in it and zipped up is Priceless...... I was prancing around in it earlier!!! HAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

Deezer said:
Sooooo after todays gym session.... I ache from head to toe.... lol...

Doggy walk this morning (Half hr uphil, half hour down)
Cycled to the gym (20min there, 20min back)
4000m on rowing machine
Loadsa abs stuff!!!!
Came home, kettlebells...... But better than all that.... Any of you that have known me from the start will know one of my goals was to try to learn to surf..... but the thought of trying a wetsuit on mortified me!!!! Well check this out!!!

Size 14 O'neil wetsuit!!! Not only a bargain on ebay rather than the £100 one I was looking at in the bay!!!

Getting in it and zipped up is Priceless...... I was prancing around in it earlier!!! HAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

Woohoo! Looking great! Wish I could learn to surf but I am rubbish in anything but bath temperature!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I've always wanted to try it! But the thought of the biggest wetsuit not fitting always stopped me even trying!!! X

Deezer said:
Awww ta chick.... hows you? x

I'm really well thanks, start my new job on 10th, can't wait!! Aiming to sts over next 2 weeks as have so many meals out, goodbye lunches at work etc. had 3 meals out last week and another 6 over next 14 days arghhhhh lol

Hope your ok xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Wit tawooo get the skinny surfer chick! So pleased for you babes as I know how much you wanted to learn to surf :) now you've got no reason not to ;) x x x

I cant wait...... To just get in the water! I've not swam in the ocean for years!!!!!!

Stil aching from head to toe today! So gonna do a couple of jobs this morning! And then home to relax!

Back to work tomorrow....... So just gonna get a magazine and drink tea and snooze on the sofa all day!

30 sleeps till my holiday!!!!!! Would love to lose a stone! But we'll see......

X

Back