Deezers Final stretch.....

How's everyone doing....

Just thought I'd drop by this diary..... My other is full of all my crossfit stuff!!! LOVING IT!!!!

Hope you're all well!!!

X

I love it.... I'm doing a monthly weigh and measure!!!! : )

At the boots machine!!! Was driving myself mad on the scales!!!

Love all the different recipes..... I have to plan my weeks meal but i kinda like that!!!

X

Your going grand hun :)

Must say I do miss fruit, that's the best bit about paleo!!

Keep up the fantastic work Xx

I'm back.... packs at the ready.... Holiday booked and want this last bit of weigh OFF!!! Have built plenty of muscle so much smaller than I was.... but weight sticking around 200lb like mad!!!

So Slim and save topped up with extra protein and protein shakes then I hopefully will still be able to crossfit!!!

Here goes!!! Wish me luck!!! X

I was doing paleo and had a diary over there!!! But had totally stalled!!!! Hoping to get things going again!!!! Was getting very disheartened!!!! I want a slim summer so badly!!!! X

I feel awfull at the mo!!! I'm hoping sheer desperation will fuel my first few days! Till ketosis!!!!

Quite excited to get started tomorrow.... going to drop crossfit down to twice a week for a couple of weeks... until my ketosis energy kicks in....

Get my bike out and plenty of walkingin the meantime....

I officially have 11 weeks till my holiday.... so 10 till re-feed.... Hoping for 3 stone!!!

*Puts dieting head on*

Lets do this!!!!!!

Day one..... I'm quite excited to get started!!! Sure that wont last!! Lol....

One coffee down and at least another one to go....

Sorting passport photo's and stuff today!!! Will hopefully keep me out of trouble..... I.e the kitchen....

My aim is to try and do a month and see where I'm at...... I technically have 10 weeks till my holiday.... If i could hold out till then I'd be right near goal but we'll see!!!

X

You can do it hun Xx

Woop. Day one positivity. Although I am on day four and still feeling pretty good :) You can do it, good luck.

Hi Deezer, I've decided to join you :D. I'm on day 1 also. 19 weeks until my cruise and 46lbs to get shot of!!

We can do this :D :D

First day going well.... lunch out with the OH.... steak, salad (No dressing) and fizzy water.... bar for later when OH is out!!! (Danger time!!) and prob have soup or some eggs!!!

X

Day 1 done and dusted :) roll on ketosis!!

Sounds like you had a good day also. How much weigh are you looking to lose?

Back