ProPoints Definatley getting to goal this time

It was amazing aishling.... Really yum......no leftovers even as my sister and fiancé went to town on it! Hoping for an awesome day 2 :)

I'm starting my diary again tomorrow. My weigh in day will be Friday morning. I'm heading back up into the twelve stones and not happy with that at all. This month I Have tried sw and lost a pound just couldn't get my head around it. I've tried herbalife and couldn't stick to that so back to what I know works. Back on track tomorrow and writing EVERYTHING down.

Day 1. 26 pp /. 49 weeklies

Here goes (again)

Breakfast : 300ml skimmed milk 3pp
Cottage cheese 100g fat free cottage cheese 1pp
4 Ryvita whole grain crackerbread 3pp
10g chilli sauce 1

Dinner: warbutons pizza wrap 4
Tom purée 0
Peppers mushrooms 0
2 babybel lights grated on top 2

Tea: bake to perfection salmon fillets with chilli sauce 5
100g new potatoes 2
Veg roasted 0
Total 21
Snacks fruit meringue and ww cream 3 pp velvet crisp 2 fruit throughout the day if needed. Total 26 pp

My biggest problem is snacking and I'm taking kids to Halloween party so determined to stay away from the Buffett.

Good luck with your restart..I'm here to subscribe to your food diary (I always like to have new food ideas!)

Hi poppybibby.Thanks for subscribing. You look like your doing well on your weight loss journey.

Today has been ok. Dipped into my weeklies. Heres what I ate

Breakfast none as running late

Dinner 2 tandoori chicken flatbreads from subway. Yummy 20pp

chicken enchiladas Asdas low fat ready meal 9

crisp 4

milk for brews 2.
not very adventurous today but back to making meals from scratch tomorrow

total 35pp 9 bonuspoints used

Hey :) Im here to Subscribe! Good Luck with your Restart :) Aishling used to subscribe to my Diary, not seen her in Minis lately tho :-( x

Subway sounds tasty, just what I would choose :)

Took all my effort not have cheese on my subway. I didn't miss it like I thought I would. Felt really greedy having 2 but had it as my treat. It was tasty.

Hi ukserena. Thanks for subscribing. Hopefully gonna post pics of food as well when I've posted enough. I havn't seen aishling for a while either. Perhaps she's having a break from ww.

Took all my effort not have cheese on my subway. I didn't miss it like I thought I would. Felt really greedy having 2 but had it as my treat. It was tasty.

Hi ukserena. Thanks for subscribing. Hopefully gonna post pics of food as well when I've posted enough. I havn't seen aishling for a while either. Perhaps she's having a break from ww.

Remember if you have 2 Portions of the Sliced Cheese from Subway it's only 2pp, I think the Grated goes up to 3pp when it's 2 Portions. X

Todayhas been good food wise. Feel on track and motivated to get to goal.

26pp / 40 weeklies left

Breakfast /milk allowance 3pp
ww porridge made with water 3pp
ww crisp 2pp

Dinner / chicken and mushroom pie with veg 8pp
fruit

Tea / chicken 3pp marinated in 50g tikka paste 1pp
potatoes in garlic butter 200g 5pp
salad
home made ratia dip. 50g fat free natural yogurt mixed with 2 teaspoons mint sauce 1pp
fruit in meringue nest 1pp with 60g ww cream 2pp

Total 29pp 3weeklies used

Todayhas been good food wise. Feel on track and motivated to get to goal.

26pp / 40 weeklies left

Breakfast /milk allowance 3pp
ww porridge made with water 3pp
ww crisp 2pp

Dinner / chicken and mushroom pie with veg 8pp
fruit

Tea / chicken 3pp marinated in 50g tikka paste 1pp
potatoes in garlic butter 200g 5pp
salad
home made ratia dip. 50g fat free natural yogurt mixed with 2 teaspoons mint sauce 1pp
fruit in meringue nest 1pp with 60g ww cream 2pp

Total 29pp 3weeklies used

Your Food sounds yummy! Did you make the Pie? X

Hi, Yes I did. I did a weekend bake off and froze a lot of stuff a few weeks ago. I do like cooking.

Awwww that sounds even yummiest! Did you do Puff Pastry? Loads of us made Pies on here the other week! X

Yes I did use puff pastry. Love puff pastry made a mushroom quiche last week using puff pastry and ww thick cream. It worked out a 5pp a slice.

Yes I did use puff pastry. Love puff pastry made a mushroom quiche last week using puff pastry and ww thick cream. It worked out a 5pp a slice.

Mmmmmm that sounds yummy! would you be able to post the quiche recipe on here? X

Hi Shez. Thankyou for subscribing. The quiche recipe is:

120g thick weight watchers cream 4pp
100g filo pastry 7pp
25g chedder cheese grated 3pp
150g mushrooms 0pp
1 onion 0pp
2 eggs 4pp

Heat oven 180c
sauté onion until soft add mushroom sauté 5 mins
meanwhile spray filo sheets with fry light and line tin with pastry then add sauted mushrooms and onion
beat eggs together then add the cream season to taste then pour over mushrooms and onion .Sprinkle over the grated cheese
bake in oven 25-30 mins.

serves 4 at 5 pp a slice. its gorgeous

Hi Shez. Thankyou for subscribing. The quiche recipe is:

120g thick weight watchers cream 4pp
100g filo pastry 7pp
25g chedder cheese grated 3pp
150g mushrooms 0pp
1 onion 0pp
2 eggs 4pp

Heat oven 180c
sauté onion until soft add mushroom sauté 5 mins
meanwhile spray filo sheets with fry light and line tin with pastry then add sauted mushrooms and onion
beat eggs together then add the cream season to taste then pour over mushrooms and onion .Sprinkle over the grated cheese
bake in oven 25-30 mins.

serves 4 at 5 pp a slice. its gorgeous

I thought it was Puff Pastry? Or was that just the Chicken one? Sounds scrummy all the same! X

I did say puff pastry I ment filo pastry. Im such a der brain sometimes. sorry about that. It is really nice though

Lol! I've never cooked with Filo, might have to give it a whirl! I make a very yummy Pastryless Quiche :) x

Back