ProPoints Definatley getting to goal this time

ooooohhh that sounds lush. can I have the recipe please

It's just Cottage Cheese, Eggs and whatever Vegetable/Meat/Fish you want to use. Much nicer than the Crustless Shop Bought Quiches! I use Asda Smart Price CC as its actually less pp than the low fat one! X

Thanks for that. congrats on getting to goal and maintain it. im well jel. Hopefully will be me in a few months aswell.

Maintaining is hard work!!! How far have u got to go? X

lost 54 pounds last year went on holiday then never got back on track. Ive got 24pounds to go. Maintaining is very hard work. Was only at goal for a week then put 8 pound on while on holiday then the rest on throughout the year. Ah well never mind. Im back now and in the zone.

lost 54 pounds last year went on holiday then never got back on track. Ive got 24pounds to go. Maintaining is very hard work. Was only at goal for a week then put 8 pound on while on holiday then the rest on throughout the year. Ah well never mind. Im back now and in the zone.

That's the main thing! Back in the Zone and ready for action! Holidays are so dangerous aren't they! That's the inky week I gained since doing WW! X

the irony is we lose weight for the holiday then put half a stone back on in a week then it takes 4 weeks to get the half a stone back off.

the irony is we lose weight for the holiday then put half a stone back on in a week then it takes 4 weeks to get the half a stone back off.

Yep! I just couldn't help myself at the Buffet lol x

I love buffet food couldn't resist a buffet lol

I NEVER have Puds at home and they had Hot Cake of Day And Hot Crumble of Day so I had both lol x

Hi. I'm fine today thanks. Resisted a sneaky weigh in this morning. Just deciding what I'm having to eat today. Little girl not happy about going back to school she's trying to fake an illness lol. How are u today?

Hi. I'm fine today thanks. Resisted a sneaky weigh in this morning. Just deciding what I'm having to eat today. Little girl not happy about going back to school she's trying to fake an illness lol. How are u today?

Well Done on resisting! Sneaky WIs are never a good idea! Which Year is your Daughter in? My daughter is excited about going back! What are your food plans for the day? X

My daughter is in her first year at school. She would rather be at home with me though.

My food plans today are

breakfast: milk allowance 3pp
ww bagel with 30g chocyphilly and a chopped banana 5pp

dinner: ww oat and wheat crackers. you get 4 for 2pp
30g of chilly philly 1pp
120g prawns 3pp
velvet crunch crisp2pp

Tea: roasted butternut squash peppers and mushrooms with a sprinkle of smoked paprika 0pp
new potatoes 200g 4pp
chicken 3pp stuffed with 30g chilly philly 1pp wrapeed in 1 slice of parma ham 1pp
sugar free jelly made up with diet lemonade to make it fizz on the tongue with fruit and 30g ww cream 1pp

total 26pp

My daughter is in her first year at school. She would rather be at home with me though.

My food plans today are

breakfast: milk allowance 3pp
ww bagel with 30g chocyphilly and a chopped banana 5pp

dinner: ww oat and wheat crackers. you get 4 for 2pp
30g of chilly philly 1pp
120g prawns 3pp
velvet crunch crisp2pp

Tea: roasted butternut squash peppers and mushrooms with a sprinkle of smoked paprika 0pp
new potatoes 200g 4pp
chicken 3pp stuffed with 30g chilly philly 1pp wrapeed in 1 slice of parma ham 1pp
sugar free jelly made up with diet lemonade to make it fizz on the tongue with fruit and 30g ww cream 1pp

total 26pp

Awwww bless her! Your food plans sound good! I love Choc Philly on Crumpets! Those WW Crackers are good value for 2pp, I like Crackerbread and Melba Toast too. Your jelly idea sounds really funky, does it still set the same? X

I always make it with half pint boiling water then top up with diet lemonade. thats using the hartleys sugar free jelly.
it makes your tongue tingle. mine has always set fine.

I always make it with half pint boiling water then top up with diet lemonade. thats using the hartleys sugar free jelly.
it makes your tongue tingle. mine has always set fine.

That sounds really cool, if I ever find some Veggie but SF Jelly u will be sure to try it! X

Back