Deflating the Bouncy Castle

wow! you can see already that you are going to have the most amazing hourglass figure :jealous:

as an apple i haven't had that dramatic sucking in at the waist :(
i just have to keep telling myself that pear shapes have to fret about their bum instead of stomach. it occasionally helps ;)

wow! you can see already that you are going to have the most amazing hourglass figure :jealous:

as an apple i haven't had that dramatic sucking in at the waist :(
i just have to keep telling myself that pear shapes have to fret about their bum instead of stomach. it occasionally helps ;)

I bet you have nice pins, though.

My legs are still going to look like tree trunks for months.:rolleyes:

wow, you can such such a difference in the face gal! Amazing grace....

I had this whole response typed out about the insanity of academies and narsacist bosses (of which I have one) and lost it, hey ho, suffice to say I understand the disgusting way they make you feel, or more apropriately how I feel when I let my boss get away with it, not that often now :)

You really can see the difference. Woo Hoo, good work xx

Thanks gals.

So, this evening I have been sorting through a small proportion of my far-too-extensive wardrobe. I've sorted out a small suitcase of really good clothes to put on ebay, and a binliner full of stuff for the charity shop - together with a binbag full of stuff for the fabric recycling bank. And I haven't even touched the frocks and skirts yet.

Clothes are my passion (I used to write a style blog) and I collect like a magpie. But losing weight has given me the impetus to get rid of everything in a 24, and things in a size 22 that either are summer wear, or which still have their labels on (shamefully lots of these) and therefore won't get enough wear to justify getting less for them on ebay if i wear them a couple of times before they're too big.

I did a big ebay session in the spring (ironically, selling a lot of stuff that was too small for me :rolleyes:) and I made over £600 before fees. I was able to pay for my fertility tests. it was ace. Some things just hold their value really well: anything from monsoon or boden, and plus size retro / vintage / rockabilly gear. I'll be dead chuffed if i can make a similar amount this time. and of course I can spend it on fabulous clothes in smaller sizes!

Might have bought some stuff from you then!!!! Weird!!!!

Heh - just got out of a hot bath and nearly threw up / had a bit of a funny turn. I forget sometimes that i really haven't been eating very much and i need to be more careful than usual.

lovely bath, though.

I get that sometimes from standing up too fast, Major head rush, reminds me of my mis spent youth! Hope youre feeling ok now x

I'm so tired!

one of the things i'm looking forward to about losing weight is having more energy. I mean, i have always been sleepy - even when I was a skinny teenager and got tested for who knows what to work out why i needed to sleep so much (even in excess of regular teenaged sleepiness) - but they never found out why. However, being morbidly obese in recent years can't have helped, and although i've noticed a small amount more energy with CD/ketosis, i'm still barely at functional, holding-down-a-job levels.

I went to work on saturday morning (school open day) and then slept most of saturday - did some sewing and watched some telly in the evening. Yesterday, lots of lounging in bed, about an hour sorting out clothes, more sewing and telly and that was it. Prior to CD I wouldn't even have managed the clothes sorting.

It gets me down. I dread weekends away visiting family or whatever, because i'll be so exhausted when i get back (and while i'm there). I'm not sure why i'm writing about this, just that i really, really hope it gets better as i lose weight.

I'm tired of being tired.

Spangles! I slept nearly all day Saturday, and I'm talking, I woke up at 7 because my alarm went off, I moved downstairs to watch a bit of TV, fell asleep and woke up again at 4pm! I think sometimes your body is regaining the energy it needs to function given we are on so little calories and not gaining as much energy as we usually would.

Also my friend told me the other day that we need more energy in the cold weather to keep warm so maybe we are hibernating? lol

why didn't i think of that? (the energy deficit) - i guess i've been so hung up on people talking about having all this extra energy.

but yes, hibernation - always seemed like a lovely idea. sleeeeeeeping.

Maybe that's been my problem!
3 children = life of sleep-deprivation xx

Lalalalaaaaa...

4.25 lbs!

:D

Can I get a Whooooooop!! Well Done! Xx

Whoooooop!!! Kick ass lassie!!

So last night I started my period, and oh my heck'a-fire it's a painful one. Grr.

Dolly knew what she was about: "sometimes it's hard to be a woman..." damn straight. :(

Mines due next week...... :( hugs x

great loss this week love, I sent my sis to look at your diary for some inspiration as she suddenly started having 1lb losses after being 100% boo. She is also now out the other end, she lost 7.5lbs yesterday. So thanks for your inspiration to keep going :) xx

Back