Deflating the Bouncy Castle

Will you let us know how you get on please? Xx

Well, there's no question that this has been the hardest week, mentally. I've been so angry with my body and the diet, and I've come really close a couple of times to saying 'feck it' and giving up. But I can't. I really and truly don't have much of a choice, if any at all.

And that's a blessing... because it keeps me on track, but it's also quite a horrible feeling: being trapped into something you don't want to do. The fact is, if i give up on this i'm giving up on having kids. forever. Even talking best-case-scenarios for weightloss speeds i'll be 38 before i'm eligible for ivf... and if i stuff around and give up, even if i found the resolve to have another go, i'd be significantly older. I'm not young enough to muck about with the timescale for beginning fertility treatment. *sigh*

Anyway. enough of that.

I had a brilliant day yesterday. went 'up west' with a mate - we had manicures, i spent a small fortune in MAC, bought some tights (now i can fit back into some of my work frocks), encouraged her to by a gorgeous winter coat from REISS for 300-and-something pounds, and a couple of new bras in Bravissimo (now a 34K! - please let me lose some off the actual boob-part before my back slims down any more, or they won't make a bra to fit me!)

and i've made peace with eating more next week if that's what must happen. perhaps even real food. a mushroom omlette sounds sort of contained, portion-wise.

Hello lovely, you are doing so well! I just had a naughty 4 days so am going back to plan on the morrow. You have such a lovely goal for why you're doing this, don't give up even when it seems impossible because YOU CAN do this! Think about how this will make your life so much better! You deserve to be happy and when you're happy the weight will come off anyway. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you, do it and have that baby! It's within reach so let's do it!

We are spangles personal cheer team!!!!!! You can do it!!!!!! Xxx

you girls just made me cry a bit. xxxx

am premenstrual, tho - don't get too bigheaded. :p

Aw!! We love you!!!

Was is the thought of me in a cheerleader outfit?? Lol it would make my eyes bleed!!!!

You can do it. Most definitely! Pmt or not!!!! Xx

you know, I hadn't been thinking about you in a cheerleader outfit - now i can think of nothing else!

LOL!! Distraction technique success!!!! :D

yeah yeah yeah!!!! :D

ok - bra 1
bp-au08bcd-small.jpg

bra 2 (in reality it's slightly lilac)
bp-au01dec-small.jpg

lipglass
MACH16.jpg

pro longwear lipcolour
M4C033.jpg

eyeshadow
M25097.jpg

that's it. except for the tights, but they were just black.

Me too!! I might invest, tho my boobs are the only things shrinking! Horror!!!! Maybe I'll wait til I've lost another stone. :) lve it spangles!!!

Hi there, just happened upon your diary and thought I would just tell you my experience.

2 years ago I did the Cambridge Diet, I had nearly 5 stone to lose, did 1 by other means and then started Cambridge. I stuck to SS 100% for 5 weeks, but my weight loss had started to slow down about the same as yours had and I was fed up, my CDC suggested I move up the plan slightly to SS+ and you know what it really did kickstart my metabolism, I started to lose weight again and just as much as I had lost before. I made sure I had quorn in the evening as I didn't like it that much spiced up with chilli powder or curry powder spices but I didn't like it enough to want to binge on it so I did stick to the diet. Then later on my weight stuck again and I moved up to 810 and again the weight started to come off. I know it doesn't make sense, it didn't make sense to me and I was so scared of eating the food but it really did work for me, every time my weight stuck I moved up a step and it started shifting again.

Good luck with the rest of your journey and I hope this helps you.

So, I've been a bit all over the place this week - i'm premenstrual and i think this month particularly my hormones have been running wild! so thanks and apols for everything, ladies.

weigh in in a few hours. hmm. I need to get a bit 'Que Sera, Sera' about it - and that is there, on one level... but on another i feel under pressure this week to have a proper loss or else things will have to change and i will have to deal with it. We'll definitely do measurements this week, though. I'm wearing a dress today that last time I wore it, in the spring, was almost oscenely tight. Now it just clings to my boobs and skims everywhere else, like a good frock ought.

Yay!!!!

Xxx

Me too!! Pictures please fittie!!! Xx

Back