Deflating the Bouncy Castle

Hahaha. What a poo! That made me giggle

CD does make your body do some straaaaaaaange things!
Good luck for your weigh in hunny :)

OH!Spangles, been catching up from yesterday. I was sad that your were sad about being 2 pounds short from a stone loss for the month. I really felt for you. However, by the time I got to your poo post I was laughing my head off! (BTW I have experienced that!)

You may think this is gross but sometimes when I do my daily weighs I do a post pee weigh and then after I have had morning cup of coffee (which seems to trigger a poo) I do a post poo weigh and no word of a lie the number on the scale goes down!! Did you re-weigh post poo?

You are AMAZING!! And I swear you missed nothing!! Once you are at goal all the food and drink will still be there waiting......calling to the fat cells........come and get me!! Don't go back ever, to the food "hangover days"! It is so hard doing it all over again! xxx

It is a strange strange diet, but as I think you have told me in the past it you stick to it then the weight has to go, maybe not from where we want it and when we want it to!

Dying to know what effect the ten tonne poo had on your weight! xx

heh - thanks all. well, i won't lie, i was half hoping to have lost something like half a stone after my megapoo. sadly, it was only a pound or so. i was a bit mystified, tbh. maybe i breathed in heavy air overnight.

You would be amazed how little some poo weighs, even an epic poo like that monster - but at least it made some difference!

I'm usually about 1lb down after a mega poo, so I think that's pretty normal to be honest. Every little helps :).

I think you'd need a colonic to make a major difference. I lost 3lbs after my last one. Mind you I was pooing for days :(.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hello, sorry to crash, but re your poo! If you google about constipation over-flow, it will explain about why you had diarrhoea, then the big poo a few days later.

This poo convo is KILLIN me!! Too funny... :D

Ladies please lol!!! On a serious note what is the best remedy for the dreaded constipation? I tried to buy dulcolax pico perles but no where seems to stock them. Any other suggestions. The usual senakot, califig and dulcolax just don't cut it with me :(

Definitely Dulcolax Pico Perles for me. The 'original' Dulcolax gave me horrendous stomach cramps if I took 2 and did nothing if I took 1. The Pico Perles are milder and more effective IMO. I couldn't get them round here so ordered them online. Someone said that they sell them in Tesco but my nearest is nearly an hour away so didn't venture out to look. I took 4 to begin with (it says between 2 and 4) for a clear out (TMI :eek:) and now I take a couple twice a week (always the day before WI ;)) and they do the trick for me. Take them at bedtime, relief before breakfast shake :). I've tried various other things but these are the best for me personally.

Thanks so much Bordersgirl. I would of never thought of teso's. I just checked on the Internet and they stock them. There is a big store near me so I'll check it out tomorrow.

I think you've unleashed something here spangles, its a pooing frenzy!

Have a good NYE xx

I'm just going to add to the 'poo chain'

My Dr prescribed me 'Laxido' for constipation. I get my prescriptions free as I take thyroid medication so she said I might as well get them for nothing as I'm doing such a good thing for my health (her words - but hey, I'm not arguing!). Anyway, if I take two sachets in the evening and possibly another 2 the following lunchtime, it's whooosh for me too and it can be a couple of pounds. I did have a little accident a few weeks ago when I was really bungged up which made me seek her help and I've not looked back.

Nothing makes you feel better than a good clear out ...... and lighter too haha xx

Read your entire journey :) such an achievement you inspire me xx

Happy New year x

wow - that's a long bit of reading.

happy new year, all. think i need some more sleep.

Back