Del Monte Fruit Bar

Ally89

Gold Member
Just found these in Home and Bargain but they have no carbs etc on the packet. Del Monte fruit bars either strawberry and banana or mango and pineapple, 18g bar, ingredients seem to be all fruit puree and some gelatine. I can't find them on syns online though. Anyone seen these before and know the syn value?

Just found these in Home and Bargain but they have no carbs etc on the packet. Del Monte fruit bars either strawberry and banana or mango and pineapple, 18g bar, ingredients seem to be all fruit puree and some gelatine. I can't find them on syns online though. Anyone seen these before and know the syn value?

Struggling to find anything on Syns Online. Does the bar have an actual name, rather than just Del Monte fruit bar?

Actually, I believe with cereal bars you can work them out as 20 calories = 1 Syn.

Last edited:
I'll go and look like a muppet in home bargains tomorrow and see it it gives the carbs and whatnot on the actual box, like the values are on the main box of chocolate bars and not on the bar itself.

Looks like its an import so youre probably not going to get the NVs. If we had them it would be 1 syn per 20 calories, but as we havent guesstimate at around 10 and probably avoid them :(

yes its the thin fruit bars. 50 calories, so 2.5 syns. Hmm not bad, still going to check the box on the Home Bargains shelf tomorrow just to be doubly sure :)

Del monte fruit bars

Hi, I had a look on the box in Home Bargains and fortunately the nutritional values were listed. So the bars are 66kcal and have no fat in them :D

I went and looked in my home and bargains and they'd sold out, so no boxes, typical. Thanks, So they'd be 3 syns then probably. I've not even eaten mine yet, still at home.

mazzyb they are 10p a bar in mine too, why I got them xD

Back